The Cliffhorse Crew: Rebirth

[quote=“RaptorTalon, post:16, topic:11303”]
So I have a question. how many of your old shows are you going to salvage?
[/quote]We have a few planned out, but we haven’t yet taken the time to go down the entire list and see what we will and won’t be doing.

[quote=“RaptorTalon, post:16, topic:11303”]
how BIONICLE/LEGO based will you guys be
[/quote]Our main theme is BIONICLE or LEGO in general, but we will deviate from it often. So for now I’ll just say a healthy mix of both.

4 Likes

We’re All Joking

6 Likes

scarily close

6 Likes

Wustle all jimmies

7 Likes

I want to make a bad joke, but I’ll setting with the next best thing. Does it mean We’re All Jerks? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I don’t even watch you guys and all I can say about this is:
“aw man”

I’ll be waiting for when this blows up like the Hindenburg

The vibe I’m getting here is you all assume family-friendly means nothing violent and nothing remotely dark.

What I mean by family-friendly is that there won’t be constant swearing every other sentence like some of us has been known for, do not assume we are going to dumb-down our content. You guys get along just fine with TTV being family-friendly, right?

8 Likes

To kinda help Oculus’s point, I don’t think this will be some “Sunday-School Veggietales” kind of family friendly, but more along the lines of “what does the average family accept in their household”, right?

6 Likes

Exactly.
Family-friendly is not a very specific term, we just use it for lack of a better word.

5 Likes

I only heard of you guys yesterday, and I don’t know why I subscribed. :confused: It’s weird, I don’t usually subscribe to a channel without even watching two of their videos. :neutral_face: I guess you guys are just THAT cool. :smile:

2 Likes

I raised them myself.

4 Likes

OK I was wondering about that. First thing I was wondering was “So the two main characters in the crossover are no longer members… does this mean all that work I just did was for nothing?” Glad to hear we’re still all going to work together to finish that up.

2 Likes

like JMP?

Rip in pieces TMM

Rejected from both CHC and BOR

4 Likes

What podcast is this?

It’s a group of MOCists. I can’t say much because this isn’t my thread, but just check the topics I’ve made for The Brotherhood (of Randomness), and it has the info.

1 Like

As slime didn’t say… scarily close

2 Likes

Let me make this point clear, for anyone confused
We aren’t turning into a bunch of prudes, or seseme street: Cliffhorse edition

We are just trying to not drop too many swears
(like I said above, d@mn, crap will still be said)

Like this doesn’t mean anyone of any age can watch it

some of us (cough cough oculus and vuhii cough cough) will be playing SANIC 06 AND SHADOW THE HEDGERHOGERand bloody games like that

so basically

the only thing we mean by family friendly

is we aren’t swearing as much
anything else stays.

7 Likes