The Cliffhorse Crew: Rebirth

We are currently not accepting new members (With the possible exception of one person who we’ve been thinking about for a while), although we are considering making a casting call, but that is still being discussed.

5 Likes

Nice legacy slime.

4 Likes

Thanks, glad you think so :slight_smile:

4 Likes

WAIT THATS HAPPENING THATS GONNA BE EPIC and bcc is better in my opinion

So, not sure how many of you recall

But last year (September 16-18) the people at chc hosted a small event, leading up to the official annoucement of bionicle

Unity, Duty and Destiny day

Worth of note, Destiny Day is the one year anniversary of CHC too

We haven’t done any planning for any of these, I am probably going to try organize it if I can

The way it worked last year, was that we had an update for the boards daily (I really doubt anyone at TTV will be willing to do this again, but whatever) and also, we will be doing different themed events on each day.

Unity we haven’t really thought of any ideas, Duty we will probably do like last year, and encourage people to help out the ModSquad by flagging and helping newer users, and as for Destiny day

We may, keyword may, be hosting a livestream again, if we do, then expect a teaser for it soon, if we don’t then that sucks

We may also host a competition to make a poster for it like last year

Like, a lot of this stuff is just general ideas I shared with the rest of the crew, feel free to tell us your ideas.

As for the channel itself

Sorry for the drought of content, I myself am working on scripts for an upcoming series, and maybe record stuff with other people

not sure about the others though, anyways, hopefully that lets you know what’s going on.

10 Likes

#Git ready…

##For the rant show nobody asked for, but everyone wants… (probably)

#WAJ by Waj

(Ask questions maybe, idk? [HYPE THRUSTERS ACTIVATE!!!])

16 Likes

I am not ready waj
I am not ready

3 Likes
6 Likes

git ready, t8o… git ready! :smile:

1 Like

So I’m guessing a bit of CN and alot of Nick and DC is gonna be on this series. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways, what do you plan the first episode to be on?

2 Likes

Glad you asked! :smiley:

I guess I could reveal it…

Git ready folks, the first episode of What A Joke! will be about Metroid Prime: Federation Force; A game that isn’t even out yet, and has garnered internet-wide hate.

I’m not going to say what my stance is on the game (that’s what the episode is for :stuck_out_tongue:). But, I will say, that the episode contains quite a bit of thoughtful analysis on the various criticisms that the game has garnered (and isn’t just mindless hate).

I also try to create parallels between Federation Force and the Borderlands games. So… look forward to that :smile:.

7 Likes

Otherwise known as my birthday.

Anyway, I hope you can get it done! good luck!

2 Likes

A new series is coming.

http://i.imgur.com/kUxyQkq.jpg

9 Likes

So many new series coming out of this CHC rebirth! :open_mouth: :smiley:

[the hype is unreal]

Vidja games + Vuhii + Oculus = An Amazing Series (also, Illumaku-nope)

7 Likes

*fixed

7 Likes

[unreal hype intensifies even more]

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/ToOp7MH.png

So this spawned from a talk between Vuhii, Nyran, and I about if the CHC played a game of poker.

Credit to Vuhii for making the pic, and credit to me for the idea.

8 Likes

Why’re you crediting yourself for two things?

/mt
^= ;-;

3 Likes

Considered making that joke.

Couldn’t think of something witty or clever enough.

Decided not to bother.

2 Likes

Because the two of us are a single content maker.

5 Likes