The Cliffhorse Crew: Rebirth

cool!
NIGHT EVERYONE!

I hope the fact that this channel is actually producing content hasn’t completely blown your mind!

6 Likes

so… on the topic of the actual mocs and not talking about reking 8P

I like all of these and I like the way helryx replicated my self moc in his own way, and I’m sure at this point I’ve got my primary and the socket is closed… hopefully

my mind is gone now…

night.

I do have to say that @Donte_teh_Dem0n_Killahxxx was incredibly quiet compared to @Political_Slime and the music, which were both complementary to each other.

3 Likes

I will have to try talk louder next time,

QUICK THING OF MENTION
I am the current person in lead of moc advice, since @Nyran has fairly recently started college.
Slime may stay, he may not

my main idea is to have the people switched around over time.
I dunno, we shall see.

6 Likes

Some test footage that will be unlisted in two days, we appreciate feedback on how to improve this for perfecting more let’s plays of X-COM. If you have any recommendations for recording programs and screen sharers, please inform us.

2 Likes

Okay.

This episode was awesome. the dynamic of Slime and you is great.

2 Likes

ehh
expect way better
This episode didn’t come out as good as I hoped.
then again, its my first time hosting moc advice.

3 Likes

Best of luck to you!

thanks to everyone who is subscribed to us! y’all are awesome!

10 Likes

Congrats on 2000 Subs! I guess you had a gigantic boom in Subscribers in the past few-[Double Checks Subscriber Count] Oh… I mean 200 Subs.

3 Likes

The unlisted subway intro is the best :laughing:

4 Likes

the unlisted intro

wow XD

3 Likes

For those that missed it, or were unaware, or didn’t care, I did a bit of a live-stream on Twitch, hosting the second in a series of what I call “Test Stream of Streams” (the first one was never archived or recorded, so… RIP in Pieces).

This is to make sure everything works for the inevitable Destiny Day Stream 2015 :smiley:.

Check it out, it has a webcam, and lego swords :stuck_out_tongue:. Also, the second part features, @Indigogeek and @BlazingMeteor :smile:.

#PART 1

#PART 2

9 Likes

Probably better off that way

2 Likes

And here I was…hoping it would be on Google plus.

2 Likes

Yer walcome, Slome!

Also, good job to all of yee folks subscribed! Stay with the Crew, as they’ll make us great stuff later!

Also, @OculusNuva, what’s the first let’s play you plan to do with Vuhii? I’m preparing a drawing.

Can’t watch it now I’m in school. Is it on Twitch or YT?

1 Like

We don’t have any solid plans as of yet since we are experiencing some problems, but we hope to do Dark Sector first.

2 Likes

Twitch

3 Likes