The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Aldrich runs over to Clawripper, climbing until he reaches his ridge, and hugs the Dragon’s neck “I don’t want you to go…” he whimpers burying his face deeper into the Dragon’s scales “…I’ve lost too much already… I don’t want to lose you as well.” releasing Clawripper and wiping the tears from his face “As I’ve said before… I would have you by my side regardless of your past, regardless of the danger we face, as long as we have you with us, I will face anything and everything! this I swear!

OOC: Whoah, unexpected emotion.

IC: Clawripper put his front leg around Aldrich, attempting to comfort him.

“Hey, it’s not like you’re losing me. I’ll still be around. We can write, heck, I can even visit! I’m not gonna run off with checking on Fran first. I just can’t stay with you constantly as part of the group.”

1 Like

OOC: Aldrich/WK is a deeply lonely person, having one of the few people he can trust leave him (even for a while) is devastating to him

I suppose…” replies Aldrich, saddened and deflated “… If its not too much to ask, may I have one of your scales… Friend?

“Gladly.” Clawripper said, plucking one from his nose, and handing it too him.

“And I’ll come back with you to the strategy meeting, and explain the whole deal. You were right about one thing, just running off was a bad idea.”

Ernesto patiently waited for the meeting to start, unaware of the events that had transpired earlier.

“I hope so too…” Will said, he still held her hand and was slowly nearing himself towards her. “I’ve heard whoever has the bow, gains complete control over the weather.”

He chuckled lightly. “I suppose you know that. You’re a Starwalker after all.” He shrugged.

@Flux

Geal’s green eyes stared into Bloodfang’s very own soul so to speak before he spoke again. “I’m listening…”

“Unfortunately, the World retaliated against my rule and ideas.” He begins. “So, a group of individuals, with a helping team called the Sapphire Owls, are traveling throughout the World. Having one clear goal and that is to collect all of the World’s most dangerous Artifacts. They already have the Warhammer from the Dwarfs but due to my and Xaio’s success, we currently have Tiara’s Shield in our possession.” He said.

“You want me to take them out?” Geal asked, eventually getting on with what his Lord was requesting.

“Indeed,” Bloodfang confirms. “However, it won’t be as easy as you think.” He said.

Bloodfang’s wording caught Geal’s interest. “Why is that?” He asked.

“Well, you are very loyal to me, Geal but I know how much Siansa means to you…” Bloodfang said, her name, that name, spiked something in Geal.

“What did you say?!” Geal hunched forward, his face close towards Bloodfang’s standing form, normally everyone would be scared to see a dragon so close but not Bloodfang, even Xaio was a little shaken.

Bloodfang glanced at him, despite Geal being in his Dragon form he knew that Michael was the dominant one out of the two, so he wasn’t sure if he overstepped or not, but it has been some time since he heard that name.

“I don’t ask you to kill your daughter, but if she proves to be an enemy to Dragopia…and is out there to kill me.” He said. “I won’t hesitate to kill her, so here is where you come into play. Your daughter’s life is in your hands. You have a few options here, either turn her to our side, make her run away and sit forever in her little shack and village or kill her.”

Geal glanced at Bloodfang, the tension was a bit high now but Bloodfang was very casual and didn’t show any fear.

“I won’t kill my own child,” Geal argued. “She is the only thing I have left on this world, the only thing left fighting for…” He said.

“Then I suggest you come with something up, Geal.” He said. “Time is of the essence, as your Lord, I order you to accompany Xaio with his trip to the Starwalker Tribe, the Thunderstorm Bow is waiting and with no doubt, by now the enemy is planning their next move to get it.”

Lord Bloodfang turned around. “You depart in thirty minutes, half an hour to be exact. Be ready.” He said as he walked away.

Thanks Friend, with this I shall think upon you fondly when you are away. Also, don’t tell anyone but I am capable of scrying… with this scale I can ensure you are well even when we are far apart. Now let us return… we shouldn’t let the others worry needlessly

“True. Climb on.” Clawripper says, lowering his wing.

Aldrich clambers onto Clawripper ready to depart for the Inn.

Clawripper lept into the sky, headed for the inn, but not before doing a few aerial acrobatics for fun.

He landed outside the inn, lowering his wing for Aldrich ti get off.

Aldrich sprung off the Dragon and held the door to the Inn open “After you” he insists, his usual demeanour restored.

Clawripper chuckled. “You expect me to try fit my head in there? Plus, I’ll prevent other patrons from getting in. I’ll stick to the window.”

Fair enough” he replies, he walks into the Inn and opens the largest window in the room for Clawripper.

Clawripper stuck his head in, thanking Aldrich, and waited for the meeting.

Aldrich peaks his head out of the Tavern door and calls out to Ernesto “Ernesto! Meetings starting!

“Is it in there?”

I believe so yes” replies Aldrich.

Candall and Marybird also come to the meeting.

“I don’t think I’ll fit in there.”

“Then stick yer head through a window!” Candall says. He comes up to a window and opens it up for Ernesto.