The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Aldrich staggers momentarily at Xaio’s blast, he proceeds to flank him and cast the earth from his hand at Xaio’s face.

How rude” he tuts, as if disappointed.

1 Like

Xaio tilts his head to the side, dodging her blade that was directed towards his eye. As he thrusts his knee with a devastating attack with the use of his chi, towards her left thigh.

His attack was futile as the dirt flew past Xaio’s head because of his tilting and movement from attacking Fran.

His knee collides her left thigh, the sound of cracking porcelain could be heard. Fran chuckles darkly, she drops the blade fragment and leans on him forcing his leg deeper into the artificial limb. The sudden ■■■■■ in weight causing Xaio to topple over with Fran pinning him down.
“Excellent move, genius, you’re almost as smart as your mass murdering master.”

1 Like

Before Fran could lean closer towards him, he takes his knee out of her thigh. He didn’t suspect for her to have an artificial limb.

However, the ■■■■■ in weight wouldn’t cause Xaio to topple over as he pushed his foot into her stomach as she was falling down and jumped away, landing on the ground.

“Don’t waste words with me, madam,” Xaio said. “They’re useless.”

Aldrich swiftly moved behind Xaio and thrusted the at the small of his back “For a negotiator you aren’t doing a very good job

Unexpected, Xaio got stabbed in the back by Aldrich’s blade. There was no yell that came out of Xaio’s mouth, only a slight groan.

He shifts forward to get it out of his back, he would heal that later as he turned around. Nearing Aldrich as his elbow glowed in gold, as he was using his chi to swing a devastating blow towards Aldrich’s jaw.

“I never declared I was a negotiator.” Xaio said. “Disrespectful of you to assume such things without valid proof.”

Siansa glad that help has arrived decides it might be best to get the bow to the nearest archer. Seeing as she’s currently the closest person to it she makes one more sprint towards the weapon and digs it out of the ice, grabbing the artifact.

“No!” Geal saw his daughter getting the artifact. “Hand it over!” He demanded as he flew towards her and landed on the ground, unleashing his ice breath upon her.

Suddenly, Siansa would feel a sparkle go throughout her body. In that moment, she had the control over weather, which meant lightning, rain, thunderstorms, cloud storms and anything to do with weather in that matter.

As Xaio’s elbow collided with Aldrich’s face he felt the jaw dislocate. Aldrich quickly steps back to reset his jaw “It is similarly considered poort taste to hit a woman… especially one of the Church” He grinned.

Siansa looks defiantly at her father, “Sorry dad… I kinda don’t want my boyfriend to die today.”

She focuses on the the bow calling upon rain clouds, “And you might want to leave before you force me to do this.”

A lightning bolt would strike in front of Siansa, colliding with the ice breath.

1 Like

“And A disabled one at that!” Fran lightheartedly remarks as she stands, her legs twisting in a frankly unnatural way as she rises. “You really are campaigning to be as foul as possible aren’t you?”

“My intention is not to hurt any women.” He said, with a genuine tone, the truth spoke with his words. Truth Aldrich could not deny even if he wanted to.

“But if they are out to hurt me. I must self-defense.” Xaio stumped his foot again, this time with the force of his chi, the water rose up and with it, he punched it, as a combination of chi blast and water was coming towards Aldrich.

Geal growled as the lightning bolt stopped his ice breath as out of nowhere appeared Will. “Boyfriend…?” Will asked, charging towards Geal. “We didn’t even make it official yet…plus I need your father’s blessings.” He said the last part with a bit of sarcasm.

Will slashed with his blades at Geal’s front arm and then spun around to do a double slash at his chest, staggering him back for a moment. As now the clouds started to pour rain, the scenery changed into a rainy one.

Envarus takes to the sky, blowing the rain at Geal and Xaio. If there were lightning it would probably follow the more thickly falling water.

Aldrich attempted to roll out of the way, although his legs were caught by the edge of the blast, sending him spinning of to the side. He slowly rose and turned to face Xaio.

[quote=“MichaelBT-7474, post:1863, topic:50836”]
“My intention is not to hurt any women.”
He said, with a genuine tone[/quote]
I don’t believe you” he retorted, as he paced towards Xaio… before stepping back to Fran and lifting her over his shoulder.

1 Like

“Then you are a fool.” Xaio said, taking his sword out, holding it with his right hand. Now he meant business. “Only a coward would attack a woman, however, if a woman attacks a man, then that man is allowed for self defense.”

He slowly was approaching them. “You attacked me first.” He said. “Now own up to your doings, and don’t cower behind them!” He took a sword stance. “I, Xaio of the Family Tros, challenge you to a dual.” He said towards Aldrich.

“Ya control the weather without considering the life around ya!” Candall cries out. “In this selfish battle, ya hurt the fawns feeding and bring a cruel early winter to trees not ready to shed. Stop this misuse of sorcery.”

Candall comes between Xaio and Aldritch, carefully holding his sword by his side. “Duels only come 'tween respectable men. Ya should know that.”

Marybird pipes up. “Yes, and nobody here is being respectable. Therefore, no duel can be challenged.”

1 Like

A moment first” Aldrich retorts as he carefully places Fran onto Siansa’s Horse “I’d hate to impose but could you find some help?” he asks Fran, his expression soft and mild. He proceeds to turn back to face Xaio and adopts a similar stance.

Then I will defer to you Honorable Candall.

2 Likes

“Who or what did you have in mind?” She asks, her face attempting to strain a slight grin.

Ernesto if at all possible… I am curious as to how he might weigh in on this fellow’s philosophies” He replies with a knowing grin.

“Back away Isotixian,” Xaio said. “You can hardly be called a respectable man.” He declares. “This dual is between me and the fellow man that risked his life to save a woman.”

“You have only a few,” Xaio said. “Make your decision quickly.” Xaio stood still not moving. “Should anyone attack me, it would be dishonorable towards the man and myself, as well as to you two Isotixians.” He mentions.

Xaio was a man of honor, wisdom, and knowledge. Only a fool by now won’t see that.