The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

“why what?” Asked Clawripper, quietly sipping his mead.

The woman’s green eyes catch the inquisitive dragon. She opens her mouth as if she was going to speak before her lips clamped shut.

The woman stands up and marches to Clawripper, giving him a quiet answer,
“Why? Why out of all people should I be invited by such a powerful clan? I am but a young girl, hardly anything special.”

With her whispered statement complete, Siansa returns to her seat. She looks at a rather large rough sack she brought in. A sword is sheathed at her side, although she wears simple work clothes you would find in most villages.

The woman proceeds to the innkeeper and asks him an inquiry about a room.

1 Like

“Heh. You’re not the only one unsure” He said to her, and also to himself after she left, as he sipped his mead.

Clawripper received is order quickly, a milded mead. The maiden staying there, watching if he or anyone needed something else.

Momentarily the innkeeper was busy but the Maiden was free to be asked questions as she had her hands behind her back and looked around.

“Here is where you both are wrong…” Amelia said as she turned her to look at them. “Siansa you have something special. That celestial vision is special.”

Will placed down his drink and looked at her, he always did keep his mask on didn’t he? “Hardly anyone of us can see that much far and on a greater scale.” He said.

“thank you ma’am.” he said, and laid a coin on the counter.

OOC: it’s milled, not milded.

“And me?” Clawripper said, with a look with simultaneous look of humor and skepticism.

Will glanced at the Dragon. “You are from Dragopia are you not?” He asked. “You can help us interfere without getting spotted plus you are a Dragon. It is in your nature to be very tough.” He said.

“Good reasoning, but that doesn’t make me particularly more special than the average dragon. Again, I ask, why me?”

Siansa looks at the man. She speaks, “Special… that’s not really the word I would use. My people were hunted down and slaughtered… Special is hardly a good word to describe that.”

She sighs, " Sorry, I came a bit brunt to you. For all intents and purposes… calling my people “special” like that might make a starwalker flare up a bit."

She walks over to the maiden.

1 Like

Amelia slapped Will’s arm. “Ouch…what was that for?!” He asked as he rubbed his arm while Amelia stood up and walked towards Siansa.

“Look. I’m sorry for what he said.” She said softly towards her. “He at times…can say some inappropriate things. But he means well.” She said an apologizing tone.

The maiden looked at her. “With what may I be of service?” She asked.

“Yes, I need a room, I want to store my things before I turn in to rest.”
She says looking at the maiden.

The Maiden nods her head and turns around towards the key section and took one out and turned around, handing it to her. “Room ten, upstairs on the left.” She gave her directions. “That would make thirty gold, in case that is everything.” She said.

“That will be all thank you.”
Irelle turns to face Aldrich once more
“You don’t mind if I bless this do you?”
@Bramsley

Another lady, one wearing a green cloak, walks into the inn. She looks around at the gathered crowd for a moment.

Envarus enters Jonathan’s Inn. It was really a toss up between here and the tiny hovel on the edge of town. In the end, he decided to go to where the Sapphire Owls were likely to go instead of making them seek him out.

Envarus’s eyes glance around the room. Upon seeing no immediate danger he sits over in a corner, making sure the engraving on his armor is visible.

She would see the group of the Sapphire Owls enjoying their drinks, they were the ones that recruited her and there were also the other heroes so far that have come to the calling and were ordering either drinks, something to eat or a room for the stay.

Leandro notices her and waves at her. “If it isn’t the green cloaked lady.” He smirked as the others waved at her as well.

Amelia smiled at her. “We’re glad that you could make it.” She said, having a certain relief and weight taken off of her shoulders.

“Aye there!” Norag brings his drink up. “You finally made it, aye?” He said as he drank his alcoholic beverage.

There are certainly a lot of people here…,” Lanmo told Alina via their mind link. Alina shrugged that thought and waved at Envarus and smiled.

“I have a name, you know.” She said, not quite lowering her guard yet. “One of the few things I remember.”

Amelia stomped Leandro’s foot and he hissed in pain. “Hey! What was that for?!” He asked.

“Idiot.” She said to him in a stern tone before returning the smile and looked at Reyna. “I’m sorry, Reyna. We’re happy to see you’ve come. Want to join in?” She asked, offering her a seat.

She hesitates, then goes to join them. “I don’t see why not.”

Amelia moved the seat for her when she decided to join them. “So, you want a drink or what can I do for ya?” She asked.

“Just a tea, will be fine.” She responds. “My question, though, is what can I do for you?”