The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Drackh looked around
" This place doesn’t look like the safest spot, but if we’ll camp, I’m ready to stay guard."

“If I’m going, to be honest here…” She said. “I’d rather trade no lives.”

“I can help you out with that…” Alina offered as she walked towards her.

Will looked confused at Aldrich, he rose an eyebrow. “Is there something funny?” He asked, crossing his arms.

Norag nods. “Mhm.” He hummed.

“Yeah, we will take night shifts,” Leandro said as he looked at Ashkey. “Probably not a good idea, you passed out because of lack of sleep. remember?” He asked.

Siansa would hear the stars communicating with each other, not bothering to care if she was listening in on them.

The Constellation of the Lightning Wolf that had a Female voice spoke with the Constellation of the Sun Lion, who had a much more booming, Male voice.

Is this how the Starwalker Tribe is going to be rebuilt? The Lion asked with a questioning tone.

Oh please, at least she is trying. The Wolf said.

The Halfing Starwalker, you mean, Siansa? The Lion chuckled bafflingly. How is she going to rebuild the Tribe…let alone with a Human…the Pure Starwalker Blood would be lost. And thus, the possibility to talk with us as well.

That is not true. The Wolf revoked. He has proven to be able to listen to us.

Yet he doubts our existence. The Lion said.

If you weren’t a Starwalker, and you were told to listen to the Stars, would you believe it?

The Wolf asked and suddenly the Lion was silent. Thought so. I should have known I was the only one who discovered the true meaning of what it is to be a Starwalker. Will has proven to be able to listen, perhaps he has Starwalker ancestors we do not know yet, but one thing is for sure, dear love…

And that is…? The Lion asked.

Starwalkers are Born, not made.

It would appear to be something interesting there for Siansa. The Wolf was a Female, perhaps that was the Constellation of her when she was born and then ascended to the Stars, the same with the Lion, they were a married couple…

Alina noticed this and she waves at him. “Hey come here.” She called. “Reyna brought in a deer. Let’s make a fire.”

@Chronicler @Runa

Leandro nods. “Yeah keep guard, if you want to.” He said. “We’ll take shifts though.”

@Toa_Radrix

1 Like

“Who’s first then?” he asked

“If you want. You can be the first one to keep Guard.” Leandro suggested.

@Toa_Radrix

“That’s not the world we live in. This is war, you don’t get that luxury.”

“So be it.”

He sat down beside the fire, keeping his eyes on the surroundings

“Yeah, but now I’m not tired.” Ashkey pointed out.

Siansa sees this and frowns with worry. She was right about that divide… She glances at Will for a moment before turning back to the stars.

There are a vast multitude of words I would use to describe Bloodfang… but intelligent, is not one of them

1 Like

Candall comes, setting the firewood up in a tent-like shape and then lights it on fire.

“I know,” Amelia said she knew all too well what war was like, so much so that she knew it wouldn’t hurt to try. “But it won’t hurt if I just try.”

For now, there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary but the scream of a beast from earlier, would be enough to keep the watch vigilante, something was there but no one knew what it quite was.

Was she really though? The Wolf made arguments against the idea of people being divided. And luckily for her, they were still talking.

So then he can learn to be one of us. The Lion said.

No. The Wolf said against it.

The Lion was confused because his lover made no sense.

Intermixing within multiple races always was a thing in the past, as much as a thing of the present and future. The Wolf said.

Did you know that Elder Aidan Bandobras was a Half Starwalker? The Wolf asked.

The Lion was surprised. What do you mean, he was a halfling?! What was his other half? The Lion asked, confused and slightly outraged at this sudden revelation.

Yup The Wolf confirms. He was Half Human, Half Starwalker. She said.

Siansa would hear from essentially her bedtimes stories, probably her mother would have told her about this. Aidan Bandobras was the AllElder, it was the highest title one can achieve in the Tribe.

The AllElder title was given by the Starwalker people because he was the first Elder and the one who reunited the Tribes into one. It was a long, long, long time ago, but because of this significant impact and change, Aidan Bandobras caused the Starwalkers, his Legend has been told from Generations to Generations. And so every Starwalker knows about this story because it is a requirement.

How do you know? The Lion asked.

My furthest back ancestor served by his side. My great, great, and so long, great Grandfather told me about this, yesterday. The Wolf said.

But why now? The Lion asked.

I don’t know, but he said. Some secrets are best to be left alone until you traverse and find your place within the Stars. Thus all of the Starwalker knowledge will become known to you. The Wolf said.

How come I didn’t know about this? He asked.

Oh darling… She chuckled. He said you weren’t ready and I can see why.

The Lion sighed. You always were a tease.

Jokes aside. Listen to me carefully. She said. There is a prophecy that has been hidden, because of the awful truth it holds. Our Elders…hid this from us.

The Lion listened.

Upon a time, the Starwalker Tribe will suffer hardship through the Dark Times. The Starwalkers will be immigrating from land to land, for three decades and a half…until a new King of not our race, but with the Ancestors of Old behind him,will reunite our Tribe once again.

Is this true? The Lion asked.

The Starwalker Tribe has been attacked thirty-five years ago, by the High King Versing. The Wolf said. Those were the Dark Times and now three decades and a half have passed. The new King is going to Rise like the Sun and once he does, we shall be one again. The Wolf said.

There it was, the hidden prophecy the Elders of the Starwalker Tribe hid from everyone, and Siansa was there to witness it, before her own two Starwalker eyes.

Will nods. “Well, he does rule the biggest country in the whole world, with the biggest army…and has gained the advantage on us…:” He states. “I would hardly call him an idiot in terms of having little to no intelligence at all. But I see where you’re coming from. But I’d rather be vigilante than too arrogant.” He said. “If you know what I mean.”

Alina nods. “That’s good.” She said turning to Reyna. “Now you need help skinning the deer?” She asked. @Runa

“What’s one life if it saves countless others? I have to do this.”

“If you would.” Reyna says. “Do you already have a knife?” she asks, pulling out her own small hunting knife.

Amelia sighed. “You are overcomplicating things. I have a lot of things on my mind right now than to deal with this, at the moment.” She said. “However, have you even thought if your idea is going to work?” She asked him. "What if you fail, what then?

“Yup.” She took her knife, and giggled. “Alright, let’s do this.” She said, as she wentto skin the deer with the help of Reyna.

“It can’t fail. I won’t let it.”

Reyna helps as well. After a bit, she stops, picking up a nearby pointy rock and laying it beside her, now peeling the skin away from around the bases of the antlers.

Amelia scoffed lightly. “Look, I don’t mean to be disrespectful…” She said. “But I can’t just count on ‘it won’t’ if you get what I mean.”

Alina would continue to help her and skin the deer where Reyna wasn’t. “Good thinking on hunting a deer…” She said.

“Aren’t you doing the same by collecting these weapons?”

“Thanks, but it wasn’t my original intent.” she said. “I needed to calm myself down, so I went out for a walk. I found a trail and followed it to find him, figured it’d make up for my little outburst and disappearance.” she continued, using the rock to pound at the bases of the antlers.

“You sacrificing your life has nothing to do with us collecting these powerful weapons,” Amelia said.

“Well yeah, the argument did get tense.” She said, nodding. “It is good that you decided to do that.”