The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Candall and Marybird move along with the group.

“Father, if you’re that curious… You could find him. He’s a swordsman of an equal caliber to you…” She smiles, “They are coming to here and they shouldn’t be that far behind.”

She narrows her eyes looking at Xaio, “Funny…so did I… Mine was a game of the mind… after all you stated that you don’t want to hurt me if you can. My game is simple and with stakes. A life for a life, although those stakes do not necessitate death…”

1 Like

Drakoniarh followed running behind them

@meepinater, @Runa, @Traykar, @Chronicler, @Ruh , @TBT_Emerald, @Flux, @Bramsley, @Toa_Radrix

The Sapphire Owls noticed Envarus and a few others speeding up and riding their horses. They didn’t waste time and Amelia hopped on a steed as well, same with Alina, Norag, and Leandro. While Will took his sword and cut a vine and swung with it, hopping on his black steed and rode off. Now the Owls were chasing after the Bow.

Eventually, our Heroes would be able to see the location of the lake, it was in the distance but as they made their way closer and closer. They could spot a tall White Dragon, of course, they didn’t know it was Siansa’s dad but they knew he was an enemy and besides him was a smaller figure, that of Xaio, the Starwalker.

Will’s eyes were perceptive and when he noticed the Dragon, he felt his heart rate shaken badly. It was a Dragon he hadn’t seen one in ages, though he faced off against Bloodfang, he was in his human form. This brought him memories of old, memories of how he killed an Ashen Dragon and became the Black Raven…

Suddenly, his face frowned completely and his hair darkened his features. “Will…” Amelia spoked worryingly. “Whatever you are thinking, we will deal with this together.”

Will glanced at Amelia before he noticed Siansa in the distance. “Noo…” He muttered to himself, so this was where Siansa was heading off, alone by herself. She could have gotten injured, a miracle she wasn’t. He orders the steed to go faster, taking the head lead, nothing mattered to him anymore, no one, expect her.

Geal glanced at his daughter, of whom was she speaking even? A Swordsman of equal caliber as himself? Impossible, could it be? He shakes his head. “You are pushing my hand daughter, I don’t wish for you to be involved in this situation. Bloodfang wants you either by his side, or not involved. Or else, he will be forced to kill you. AND I CAN’T LET THAT HAPPEN!” His fatherly voice roared throughout.

Xaio glanced at Siansa back. “Whilst true…” He mentions. “A dual over the Bow, between me and you. The winner takes the bow and gets to walk away. I’m bound to my honor and integrity, are you as well?” He asked. “If so accept this dual, if not, then you are greatly outnumbered.”

Geal glanced back, in the forest, he could see something, someone…someone wearing black clothes, with two swords on his back. Could this be the Black Raven? Geal thought about that. Eventually, Geal looked at Xaio as he was proposing a dual, it was a noble and honorable offer but it wasn’t the time. “I’m afraid, that isn’t an option.” He said.

Xaio and Geal glanced at the heroes as they were charging in and Will was in front. When he got close he jumped off of his horse and took both of his swords out and charged at them. Xaio charged as well, it slightly confused Will as to why the old man would charge at him without a weapon but it didn’t matter.

Xaio would leap towards Will with his fists but he blocks them with his blades and turns around, sidestepping the Starwalker as he charges at Geal. He was his intended target. This must be Geal, he had to be. After all, why wouldn’t the Dragon kill her right away?

Geal swooped his tail at Will and he jumped out of the way and ran up the tail, towards Geal’s face and he jumped up. When he got the change he spun and used both of his blades to swing and slash a deep cut, across Geal’s cheek as Will landed on the ground, looking up at Geal.

Geal stared into his eyes, Geal had a certain ability, one which came naturally to him. By simply looking at someone’s eyes, it is the gate to the soul, he could tell that Will ever since he was a swordsman, fought to the death. Something Geal at times can relate to. “Black Raven…” He hisses, his tail slamming the ground. “You have returned…” He mentions.

“Yeah…” Will takes a stance. “And not alone at that…”

“Oi you!” Fran barks at Xaio. “You’re one of bloodfang’s aren’t you. Scum like you have quite the crimes to answer for. So answer this question for me: which leg do you want to hobble back to your tyrant lord on?”

“Leave him with his left,” Candall answered, taking out his new sword.

1 Like

“Prepare to meet a violent end, old man!” Ernesto shouted at the dragon.

Xaio glanced at them, he maintained himself calm as he slowly walked towards them. With a higher level of confidence than they had.

“How disrespectful…” He said, sighing slightly. “You should respect your enemy.” He eventually got closer towards Fran, looking at her. “Nonetheless…” His eyes glowed in that gold color. “You will be treated as a warrior, and you will be granted a warrior’s death.”

Suddenly, Xaio swings a low punch towards Fran’s stomach, the destructive punch was aimed at her gut and was coming in fast, with the use of his strong chi, getting punched would feel like someone was hit by a truck…

Geal smirked, he towered above Ernesto. “I may be old.” He said. “But you shouldn’t disrespect your elders like that.” His wings would send a chilling, cold blizzard towards Ernesto.

“Perhaps, if you lack basic mannerisms…I’ll will reteach you them.” He mentions.

Fran angled her blade, so the edge faced Xaio’s fist, even if the punch impacted and somehow breached a breastplate, his hand would be bifurcated first.

Seeing Xaio and Fran engaged, Aldrich dismounts Siansa’s horse and heads toward the duelists. As he approaches he scoops a mound of earth in his left hand, Estoc in his right “Do you mind I join?” he enquires drily.

2 Likes

Upon impact, her blade would shatter as Xaio was using his chi. His will and chi alone were stronger than her blade, causing his fist to go unharmed through.

“I’ve trained day in and night out, mastering my body, soul and spirit…” Xaio said to Fran. “No blade of yours could pierce through my iron fists.”

Xaio stumps his foot and punches the air, with it, he unleashes a chi energy blast towards Aldrich.

“Moron.” Fran coldly remarks as she uses her free hand to grip the section of blade that broke off and thrusts it directly towards his eye.

As the fist parts the blade it breaches the layer of metal before being met with chainmail and gambeson, two layers of armour designed to absorb crushing blows.

Aldrich staggers momentarily at Xaio’s blast, he proceeds to flank him and cast the earth from his hand at Xaio’s face.

“How rude” he tuts, as if disappointed.

1 Like

Xaio tilts his head to the side, dodging her blade that was directed towards his eye. As he thrusts his knee with a devastating attack with the use of his chi, towards her left thigh.

His attack was futile as the dirt flew past Xaio’s head because of his tilting and movement from attacking Fran.

His knee collides her left thigh, the sound of cracking porcelain could be heard. Fran chuckles darkly, she drops the blade fragment and leans on him forcing his leg deeper into the artificial limb. The sudden ■■■■■ in weight causing Xaio to topple over with Fran pinning him down.
“Excellent move, genius, you’re almost as smart as your mass murdering master.”

1 Like

Before Fran could lean closer towards him, he takes his knee out of her thigh. He didn’t suspect for her to have an artificial limb.

However, the ■■■■■ in weight wouldn’t cause Xaio to topple over as he pushed his foot into her stomach as she was falling down and jumped away, landing on the ground.

“Don’t waste words with me, madam,” Xaio said. “They’re useless.”

Aldrich swiftly moved behind Xaio and thrusted the at the small of his back “For a negotiator you aren’t doing a very good job”

Unexpected, Xaio got stabbed in the back by Aldrich’s blade. There was no yell that came out of Xaio’s mouth, only a slight groan.

He shifts forward to get it out of his back, he would heal that later as he turned around. Nearing Aldrich as his elbow glowed in gold, as he was using his chi to swing a devastating blow towards Aldrich’s jaw.

“I never declared I was a negotiator.” Xaio said. “Disrespectful of you to assume such things without valid proof.”

Siansa glad that help has arrived decides it might be best to get the bow to the nearest archer. Seeing as she’s currently the closest person to it she makes one more sprint towards the weapon and digs it out of the ice, grabbing the artifact.

“No!” Geal saw his daughter getting the artifact. “Hand it over!” He demanded as he flew towards her and landed on the ground, unleashing his ice breath upon her.

Suddenly, Siansa would feel a sparkle go throughout her body. In that moment, she had the control over weather, which meant lightning, rain, thunderstorms, cloud storms and anything to do with weather in that matter.