The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

Nice to know I’m not the only one who does this.

2 Likes

Say what you want. I like this moment, respect between two warriors. And honestly, Xaio is really sticking his neck up for y’all.

1 Like

Well, I suppose that wraps things up. Now I don’t know if I’ll go to sleep or wait for Flux to recap what happened to Geal but once that is over, Xaio will leave and then we will make our way to Tempus City…finally.

Now, wouldn’t you guys say? It was long worth the wait…we got some cool moments and finally Candall had his moment to shine. Respect.

That was rather enjoyable. Now to see what happens with Xaio, to see if he continues to side with Bloodfang or warns the other nations.

1 Like

Well, we shall see, we shall see. Can’t say any spoilers for now.

1 Like

Ernesto doesn’t trust anyone does he?

That’s the paranoid part of being paranoid

1 Like

True, hence why Amelia asked if he even trusts his shadow.

Is this the 3rd battle I missed?

Maybe

Unfortunately yeah, but since we are going to Tempus City, you will have multiple quests to do. And so, you won’t miss out much. Depending on your activity.

It’s probably because of my time zone, most things happen when it’s night here.

Yeah, I’ve kind of stood up till 4 am again to finish the fight.

Welp, now that they are approaching the city, expect Clawripper’s letter tomorrow.

2 Likes

@MichaelBT-7474 How much would the three pieces of gold mean in…dollars let’s say?

I don’t know. But larger coins are a lot more than normal gold coins. Just go with the flow. @Toa_Radrix

It’s like my sister in an RTS. We all have a mysterious source of infinite cash that no one can discover the source of. (even her)

So, is there any reason I can’t send an ACTUAL letter, instead of the magical video fairy? That would be a lot easier.

I was suggesting. You can do what you want.

@Ruh

How do we want to introduce Ulfrsen and Deluge?

I was thinking maybe have them at the local bar or tavern? Or is there another way that would be preferable.

Woah a letter!

4 Likes