The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

whoopsie daisy, I accidentally wrote a horror segment

2 Likes

Well, is it bad I don’t notice them? God I am a horrible GM lol

Eh, it’s only because I’ve had family members with medical emergencies prior. The agency freaks me out.

Don’t feel bad. There’s a lot of people doing different things. I didn’t notice it either initially.

1 Like

@Ruh
From the situation would Siansa be able to tell that Fran is heavily augmented, when she takes a look at her?

Yes, she hasn’t tore off her arms and parts of her face are still attached.

1 Like

good to know, in that case Siansa is likely to her magic to stabilize the body first before she does anything else.

1 Like

I can play for about another hour or so, but I scheduled DnD with my friends today (and do so every Saturday or Friday). So, please notify me if anything happens!

6 Likes

Well somebody get Alina fast, cause she is enjoying her breakfast.

I didn’t know demonic possession also made you deaf

Well, you know if Alina makes Lanmo heal her, she would be completely healed so, do you want for her whole body to change? @Ruh

Yeah so I should mention just how utterly screwed up Fran is, see the rune carved into her false skin don’t just dull the pain, they actively stop her body parts from healing. You could get the greatest healer in this land to do all their arcane stuff to her but as long as she has those artificial parts in her she can’t be restored to her old body

that’s going to be fun to deal with.

This is should also the reason Fran is slowly rotting to death.

And what if we get rid of that and Lanmo heals her completely? I mean it is your character, I am just weighing my options. You can say what has been healed, cause I don’t have a slight clue how someone like Fran is even possible, so yeah.

That would involve ripping all her skin off, her entire lower body, here forearms and gouging out her eyes. Which could quite easily kill her from blood loss or shock.

Marybird is just trolling right now while Candall is actively trying to stop a person from dying.

I like these characters.

2 Likes

which is why Siansa wants to do this as a slow treatment to slowly re-introducing organics back to her body.

I honestly have no idea, this is as far as my GM Omniscience has lead me.

1 Like

Well well well. Someone’s got a very interesting idea I hadn’t even considered

1 Like

Well, it’s pretty much the only medical treatment I could think of that could work for her condition, plus real world medical treatment that could cause huge strain are often done one piece at a time to allow the body to recover and not die of shock.

3 Likes