The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

Speaking of college…

I have no idea how available I’ll be during this next semester but I’ll definitely do what I can to get at least a post in per day.

1 Like

Definitely not. I’m a fast typer, I’ll be fine. I will be posting more scarcely but otherwise I’ll participate. I’ll be more active on weekends for sure.

1 Like

You too…

Hmm, alright.

Alright good cause, I don’t wanna see the Isotixian’s gone either.

1 Like

hey at I’ll try to at least get one post in if not more, but that’s not guaranteed

also the underline thing is my new fav thing to do on the forums

1 Like

Yeah, just wanted to give awareness. On Wednesdays I DM for a Dungeons and Dragons group, and on Saturdays I play Dungeons and Dragons. So it’s a busy schedule but I can manage it.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand.

Guess who else is in College?

3 Likes

Hey, it’s not like I’m gone forever, and depending on how rough my schedule actually ends up being, i might be able to take a more active role.

1 Like

Valerie Murphy-MacArdal, who became a bard from a college?

4 Likes

Well I suppose I’ll start writing that speech post.

3 Likes

You do that.

Well, since everyone else is talking about college…

1 Like

Watch half of the people if not all are not available. I’ll go mad.

Welcome to DMing, to be honest. It’s a problem I come across a lot.

Well, looks lik my minor mention of CR lesser role, has spiraled into a full scale inactivity burst.

Let me get into that Captain America moment.

1 Like

on a different note I think I know how to bring in Ulfrsen now

2 Likes

Awesome.

I’ve listened to this while wiring that, hopefully, decent post.

I mean, it gave me the chills to be honest.

Well I suppose, after this Starwalker Tribe fight, once we get on to Tempus City, I’ll try to make the RP a bit slower. I’ve always complained how Mctoran did RPs very fast with little to no room to breathe and I don’t want that.

However, if you like this pace please let me know, also pleas let me know if I am doing my job as a GM and other stuff, feedback is appreciated. I just want to improve the game so that everyone has a blast, 'cause it all depends, if this is a one off, I want it to go with a bang not a wang.

2 Likes

Hey, i think the pacing is fine.

1 Like