The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

question… Siansa kinda left on a stroll, would she hear or see the cleric beast?

Oh yeah. She would…plus her precious Will is endangered…

I unfortunately have to go people. It’s 11:23 pm at my place and I have school tomorrow. I want to apologize for what has happened, we all played a hand in this. I will try to make this beast fight quick, perhaps you may get a reward. Depending on our activity, tomorrow and the day after we’ll probably still be in the Starwalker Tribe, because we have Xaio and Geal who we need to fight…so I don’t want to make it two weeks on the Tribe, but I will try my best, alright? Good night.

1 Like

It’s hero rewarding time…

1 Like

Felt pretty good for Marybird to do that move.

Gosh I love bards.

Yeah, there are some cool weapons. Everyone is going to get some, so bear with me lol.

well since I’ve missed that I’ll just say that Siansa wandered a bit too far to hear the combat and is still deep in thought.

1 Like

Hmm, I suppose items will get those who were involved with the fight…oh well. You will get rewards throughout the RP, so. I may not be Santa Claus but I’m the closet you can get.

Aight enjoy your gifts. I’ll be back around 1 pm.

1 Like

It’s a B I G sword.

maybe it feels lighter to its wielder?

Yee, it said it didn’t weigh too much. Meaning it can be used effectively with a shield.

Not gonna complain about realism, but Candall’s comment about the blade’s thickness I said as a bit of a joke. IRL, such a wide blade would not protect the wielder’s hands, hence the use of a crossguard. :stuck_out_tongue: I am grateful for the cool weapon.

1 Like

I honestly forgot Marybird, @Chronicler is it okay if she waits for the next quests or you want an item for her as well?

Yeah it is.

@meepinater, @Runa, @Traykar, @Ruh , @TBT_Emerald, @Flux, @Bramsley, @Toa_Radrix

Can you guys make your characters fall asleep so I can time skip, so that we can finally continue with the quest, please?

1 Like

Ernesto doesn’t sleep though

Sorry, I’ve been at school and work. Just give me a second.

Just gonna say this, but Siansa left her stuff on her horse, if someone would be so kind to keep the horse with them.

To be clear, Siansa had a head start than us, so we are a bit behind. Once Chronicler replies, we will make our way to the Thunderstorm to help Siansa in battle.

to clarify Siansa is basically trying to do something very similar to a flashbang with her magic.

1 Like