The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

Well, it would be kind of random for Envarus now. If someone wants to pass it to him I’m sure he would appreciate it with fighting the dragon.

If anyone is confused what Candall is doing right now.

3 Likes

Me trying to do a honorable dual with many hints at them…but the players don’t get it…

Hard to do an honorable duel when he insults someone trying to initiate it properly, to be fair. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

crippled laughter

2 Likes

He didn’t insult anyone but okay.

Candall took this as an insult.

Yes because Candall is an angel and he didn’t say anything towards Xaio, facepalm

True, he is not. He can still take that as an insult regardless. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t understand what I’m trying to say. It doesn’t matter, let’s continue with the RP please.

Oh I don’t get likes. I see how it is.

Just FYI, I have a class in 10 minutes, then afterwards I’ll be back to finish this. Apologies on bad timing.

I have a question @Chronicler about the dual. Are they going to hit once and back and do the same thing again or just have a sword fight? Because if the first is happening. I would rather have them fight a sword battle, between the two. That’s what I understand in a dual with swords.

Yee it can be a sword battle.

Often historic duels started with both having opportunities for blows, and then they get into more intense sword play.

Yeah, I’m not well known with historical duels so let’s keep that out of here. I would prefer it if Candall and Xaio had an intense swordplay battle, please. That’s how duals are done in my RP.

You could try something similar to the swordplay often seen in Samurai films, where it’s all about strategical attacks, and attempting to guess your opponents next move.

@Runa now I hope you did saw the picture of the Thunderstorm Bow, but basically how you shoot it is easy. You just place the arrow in the middle of the x and fire it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s completely fine. :slight_smile:

So.

If you think some of the archery tricks Reyna does are unrealistic: You’re kinda right with some of them.

But not all of them.

Oh boy, I do wonder who is going to win this fight.

Will it be: the old man with glowy hands, or the old man with just a sword?