The Cons of Bionicle

So many sets but yet so little we don’t know about the history of them like who there are where they come from how do they fit in with the story I think this is just a small nipick honestly but I just love a lush story about each set.

1 Like

We know the back stories for most of them actually (even the Toa mata)

No we don’t. All we know is that the Toa fell from the sky. We know a few tidbits about the culture of the Protectors on Okoto but nothing resembling a full backstory for any character.

2 Likes

@Chro , I think @Brikkyy13 was talking about G1… =P

@Lovice, we did get an incredible amount of backstory for almost every character in G1. Farshtey really expanded the franchise’s story to include a lot of backstory, and a lot of detail. It gets confusing at some points, but eventually you get the hang of who-did-what-and-where-and-why-it-even-matters. =P

If you’re talking about G2, then idk what to say except of course we don’t know anything, it isn’t even officially released yet!

3 Likes

Same with my spider, I mean my Eljay minifig is just sitting there waiting to be animated as challenged. :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

I was talking about G1.

1 Like

-How childish the legend reborn was (I liked the comics but that was just like… wat?)
-Lime Green (fear the green)
-No love in the matoran universe (seriously, I’m not even a big shipper, as a matter of fact I rarely ship characters and usually don’t like too, but this is just straight up stupid, I know the don’t physically reproduce… I think, but they are going to feel something for each other regardless)
-a great being running around murdering people for no apparent reason (thanks unfinished story)
-Karzahni never getting a version of his awesome looking original form
-not finding out what happened to lewa (unless he became the master of jungle after those events…)

3 Likes

Some cons with the old sets are floppy arms due to the gear function and easy breaking limbs and the inika Build,also every female almost always looked like a man
now for the story:To complex with a lot of unsolved side storys. a lot of charters where never shown but were talked about

But at the end of the day bionic was a good line,with a long tale that was full of action,sadness, and sacrifice. and the sets,yes the inika build was overused its was still rememberable. cheers to new bionicle and the toa okoto!

1 Like

Nothing was wrong with the inika build…

Overused maybe

yea i agree
i use it all the time with my mocs

It was way worse when he debunked JallerxHahli

2 Likes

but they’re bio-mechanical beings that don’t reproduce, marketed towards boys, why would they look feminine?

roodaka doesn’t count, I think the designers were just going through a phase. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Well your point makes since but it would just be nice for stop motion or pictures because people who don’t know Bionicle think that the females are males

to be fair, so does the marketing team,

between hahli and gali…
I don’t think they’ve been informed.

1 Like

Well what about gali nu-

Too far

actually, both versions of gali look quite feminine…maybe its just me…
*mata and nuva

2 Likes

I approve of this comment, because it implies that there was never a third version. Which, of course, there wasn’t. Obviously. XD

4 Likes

The Silver at the end

Half of what you said arent the real problems of Bionicle. Mostly nitpicks.

Well I guess this is technically a personal problem thing, but then again I put the title as ‘cons’.

Okay, Tesla. What are the “real cons” of Bionicle, then?

6 Likes