The Craziest Bricklink order you've made

I’m curious… What’s the craziest thing you’ve got from Bricklink? This may be weird parts that you never thought you’d need, or extremely large quantities of parts…

I got 50x standard black ccbs bones for a MOC once, and then I never built the MOC, but at least I won’t run out of them xD.

8 Likes

I got a $3 order, I know super crazy right!!!

4 Likes

I bought a single orange Mask of Time from the Netherlands (it actually didn’t cost much overall).

4 Likes

This isn’t very crazy, but I ordered all of the gold kanohi, and… just that.

3 Likes

Nothing. Crazy, isn’t it?

1 Like

I have never ordered from Bricklink, but I am looking into it.

I honestly order pretty normal stuff off Bricklink. I mean, sometimes it’s an odd assortment of stuff, but the stuff itself is pretty boring XD.

The only transneon orange Kaukau at the time from california. And for some reason whenever I find a store that has all the parts I want its on the other side of the world, so I have to pay like $20 in shipping.

I ordered all the pieces needed to make both Hewkii Mahri and Nuparu Mahri.

Both of my orders I ever did there are 7 Euros each…all from local shops since foreign shipping is insanely expensive.

15 whole ball joints

Crazy right?

2 Likes

@RaptorTalon You need to order some white flex tube for your self-moc dude.

I once ordered about a dozen blue flex tubes for funsies.

tie fighter and Y-wing (My only order Therefore my craziest)

13 Likes

Around 40 spare parts and then a minifig that cost more than all the parts themselves >_<

I would. but man are those things pricey and hard to find.

Why cant you handle all these technic balls!?

1 Like

Yeah that’s true. They don’t need to be white ones though. You can add white greebles over black hose and no one will tell the difference.