The Crazy Price Topic

Post any insanely high prices you have found on the internet or in physical stores. Does not need to specifically be Lego. Here’s mine:

I knew that inflation was bad, but not this bad.

Discuss!

6 Likes

i think this is need…

What really makes me laugh is that just 3 years ago this used to be $13 CAD

6 Likes

Klossbutiken.se

This online store is insanely overpriced when it comes to bionicles

999kr about 90-80 US dollars for Berix I believe it was but been sometime since I last checked.

Also they have an physical store somewhere in Sweden which also carries ridiculous prices

2 Likes

Yeah, it was. Thanks for catching that.

3 Likes

I used to be able to find multiple 2009 Takanuva lots/sets for $1000 on Amazon… but now it’s gone.

3 Likes

I’ve seen Tahu Nuva be less than $1 on Bricklink.

I guess it wasn’t a mistake to get every G2 set back in 2015 and 2016…

6 Likes

######AliExpress.

5 Likes

I could have sworn this topic existed before.

3 Likes

Do you mean this topic? In that case, that topic is about a specific high price on a LEGO set, not obscenely high prices in general, which this topic is about.

2 Likes

I paid $50 for a deluxe class transformer once.

It was worth it.

2 Likes

You want to know what really grinds my gears? how high the price for nerf guns get even less than a year after they’re released.

Like seriously, the regulator went from $40 to $80 in like 3 days, and yeah sure the prices on ebay are a bit more reasonable (actually i found a barricade with the old n-strike tactical scope for $16 and nearly bought it)

Actually speaking of nerf, there’s one really rare blaster that i’ve wanted ever since i found out it existed, and i nearly bought it for a really good price but hesitated at the last moment and didn’t buy it and now you can’t find it anywhere on ebay. But that’s a story for another topic

3 Likes

I’m so happy super minipla liverobo is still easy to get at decent prices

It’s combo partner live boxer on the other hand

2 Likes

I still can’t believe how G2 could have sold badly…

1 Like