The Cult Revealed!

Continuing the discussion from Emperor Eljay Has Arrived:

It is not yet noon, but cicumstances have forced my hand. It seems our plans must be… accelerated.

We are known by many names. The Voodooheads of Tiki Island, the Tahtorak Party, the Blue Pin Grinders… you in particular, you false emperor, have encountered our agents before, in the NSA and Candlehead divisions. We call ourselves the Clipboardheads…

We are the Cult of TBPGNSATPCGToVCHoTI!

I call my fellows now. @ToaVuhii, @ehkorek, @Megatron_Servant_of_Eljay, @Gregie_Pie, @legomaster1378, @squeaverqueen, @Pot8o, @Helryx_08, @Canon_Fodder, @Corex11

12 Likes

@Not_Eljay, @Doublefingerstudios, @RickAstley1234, @Jaden_Smith, @Karzahni, @JMBane, @KonguDaGukkoBrain, @Payinku, @Mistuh_Grammaticul, @StudentScissorsLeaker

7 Likes

@Casper_the_Fiendly_Makuta, @Rockho, @Willess12, @helryx, @RECspiriah, and @Steve!

4 Likes

Don’t forget me!

2 Likes

Let the slaughter begin.

3 Likes

Eljay shall rue the day he ever claimed dictatorship!

3 Likes

We have prepared long and hard for this day…

2 Likes

Shiny.

Where’s my pickaxe?

NOOOOOOOOO!!! EMPEROR ELJAY’S REIGN SHALL LAST FOREVER!! For far too long the heretics and blasphemers have been treated as little more than disobedient children, now that you have revealed yourselves, you shall all be expunged by the coming wave of mangosteen!!! You are AppLego! And our lord of TTE will not fail!!!

1 Like

Behold the power of the ehkorek

How Can Our Cult Be Real If Emperor Eljay Isn’t Real

6 Likes

How can the Cult be real if the Boards are approaching lockdown, as @Nyran said?

4 Likes

We will become the one true internet power to prevent this very thing from happening! We have heeded Future Eljay’s warnings, and will remove all threat of AppLego from becoming a reality. The first measure will be destroying all fans of Apple devices!

2 Likes

STRANGERS we once were, but now we are united!

1 Like

Wrryyyy.

You can’t deny our presence!

One sec.

(Edit)
There.

5 Likes

The Cult has won. Eljay (@Tinkerbell) has been suspended until April 2.

4 Likes

There’s still an emperor eljay out and about, and the main crew’s still been taken down

Our work here isn’t done yet

3 Likes