The Cyklone

My first vehicle build in a long time, and I’m pretty happy with it! It’s intended to be a spiritual successor to an old MOC of mine from back in 2012 called the Hyperbike.

If you’d like to see more photos, I have a YouTube video of these on my YT channel Ozkabot, alternatively a photo gallery on my facebook page Ozkabot Bionicle MOCs.

67 Likes

I always thought the vehicle sets were some of the highlights of the Bionicle theme… And this MOC is no exception!

Great Job!

6 Likes

Thanks!

I do wish we’d get some kind of spiritual successor to the Bionicle vehicles; normal Technic sets are nice, but it’d be great to have some completely made up sci-fi vehicles as a Techic spin-off.

4 Likes

Can we get a tutorial for his head build, as I also have that silver mask part and I have been looking for methods of filling it out the awkward front portion

1 Like

If you look at it, it’s based around an HF Brain Attack head. You can probably figure it out from there.

2 Likes

I’m away from home at uni unfortunately so I won’t be able to do a tutorial any time soon until I go back for Christmas. I do have a closer photo of the head if that helps at all?

The insert filling out the gap is based around this piece:

4 Likes

This looks great! Nice use of the big Hailfire Droid wheel (I think that’s what you used).

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a similar piece, but it’s actually from Thornatus V9.

3 Likes

This is AWESOME!!!

The design reminds me of a Light Cycle from Tron Legacy. Wish I knew how to build like this!

1 Like

Man, I’ve missed your MOCs!

This is sick! Really wish it was a set so I can put it on my shelf! Amazing work!

1 Like

@SonicBionicleMaster @Cyosana @PakariNation99 Thankyou for your kind comments, it means a lot! :smile:

3 Likes

Looks absolutly amazing! Those angled wheels i like the most, gives it great shape!

2 Likes

That head design is sick!

2 Likes

This looks awesome, you’ve definitely captured the look of Bionicle vehicles both the design and the rider look awesome!

2 Likes

This is really cool! I don’t have the technic junk necessary to build something like this sadly, but man would I love to.

2 Likes

Genius engineering in that vehicle. Omg dude.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

OOOOOOOHHH, I LOVE THIS! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
each parts has be put stylish, and so cool!

This is fantastic! I love the vehicle and the rider looks great on it.