The "Did You Know"/Fun Facts Topic

Share all your random, cool, and obscure pieces of knowledge!

4 Likes

DID YOU KNOW BONKLES WERE LEGO?

/s

7 Likes

U wot m8? #3MLG5me bonkles 2 OP lego plz nerf

1 Like

Did you know?

There exists a rare form of supernova, know as a hypernova, which is much stronger then the normal supernova.

4 Likes

Did you know Thomas Edison did not invent the lightbulb, but rather a more efficient, commercially available lightbulb?

10 Likes

Did u kno: We’re all slowly marching to oblivion the longer we wait around talking to people on the internet.

2 Likes

Finland has the highest number of metal bands per capita with over 50 metal bands for every 100,000 people.

Didn’t Tesla make the first light-bulb? But yeah, such a misconception.

2 Likes

No, in fact it was Italian inventor Alessandro Volta who invented the first lightbulb in the year 1800. Long time ago. :confused:

Indeed.

Did you know that Horseshoe Crab blood is the equivalent of gold in the medical world.

8 Likes

@tahtorak Oh yeah! I researched them for school. Fascinating creatures. Their blood is also blue.

@gizmohomie It’s a conspiracy! TTV made an online message board just so that people can talk to each other online, and end the world quicker! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

I found a dead one on a beach a few months ago

7 Likes

Did you know that you can drink lava. But only once.

12 Likes

wait what

why

5 Likes

halo 2 was only rated M instead of T because in one of the files there is a shot of one of the developers mooning the camera

9 Likes

Because you would be RIP in peace

3 Likes

The proportions on your fingers can be used to (possibly) determine your sexual orientation.

1 Like

@Hawkflight Yeah, I’ve heard that. Something with your ring-finger being higher than your index meaning you’re straight or something like that.
@Middlefingerstudios Yeah, I’ve heard of that. I can’t believe something so stupid and hidden in the GAMES FILES makes the whole rating change. Crazy.

3 Likes

Did you know 1 divided by 1.8 gives .123456790?

4 Likes

did you know you can bite off your own finger as easily as a carrot but your brain stops you from it

8 Likes