The "Did You Know"/Fun Facts Topic

Fun fact: This is the boards. Madness is everywhere.

7 Likes

Fun fact: someone dies everyday.

2 Likes

Fun fact: this is everyday college life

trust me I know people that went to college

5 Likes

Fun fact: Did you know filthy casuals(parents) don’t know Bionicle is LEGO

3 Likes

Did you know that Walt Disney’s favorite song was “Feed the Birds” from Mary Poppins, a movie hated by its author?

1 Like

Fun Fact: Any substance can cause fatal poisoning if you consume too much of it. Yes even water.

3 Likes

Fun Fact: SpongeBob Squarepants Series itself is based off of the Seven Deadly Sins become it’s creator want it as a theme.

I’m pretty sure that was a pretty popular fan theory. Link?

2 Likes

No it’s was say by Doug Lawson during a Commentary of Plankton in Season 1 DVD.

Did you know that a biological virus and a computer virus are different strains?

1 Like

Did you know that the flower genus Anemone or windflowers are very common in nothern europe. Especialy Anemone Nemorosa wich is often picked during spring.

Did you know that Lucia is a swedish Holliday. It occurs on the 13th of December to honor the death of Saint Lucia.

Did you know that on Lucia the swedes dress up like Saint Lucia, santas, gingerbread men and other Christmasy things and bake saffron buns to serve to their parents early in the morning.

2 Likes

Scar from the Lion King real name is Taka.

Did you know that the spinosaurid dinosaur irritator challengeri is named irritator because of an amature paleontologist that decided to “fix” the broken of nose of the skull with gypsum. This annoyed the scientists so much they gave the dinosaur this name.

Did you know that money is a thing that I can have?

nor did I.

2 Likes

Did you know that Apple is Malware free? :stuck_out_tongue:

/s

Did you know that trying to be in a Podcast is a terrible idea…

3 Likes

Did you know that you’re spreading misinformation and falsities?

1 Like

Yes, yes I do…

Fun fact: Tissue death can be postponed by lowering body temperature gradually. Alternatively if you are frozen or thawed too fast, your cells will burst.

1 Like

Did you know that it was a joke.