The "Did You Know"/Fun Facts Topic

You are probably right.

I just remember hearing that, when it happened on my block, in my fairly nice, peaceful, quiet street.

Did you know that Johnny cash didn’t actually shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die?

Did you know that there is a farm on the Swedish Island of Gotland named Hau. It was praised by Carl Von LinnĂ© during his Gotland and Öland journey 1741

1 Like

It could also be that a little kid died in a car accident there and they tossed the kids shoes there.

Carl von Linné confirmed to be a member of the Order of Mata Nui.

1 Like

Did you know that Paul McCartney died in a car accident in 1968? The guy who went on to have a solo career was an imposter, pretending to be Paul just so he could get his wealth.

You know that’s a myth right?

That’s what they want you to think.

Did you know that the recent TĂžP music videos were filmed in Ukraine

elvis told nixon that he would help get rid of the beatles in exchange for letting him have drugs and guns wherever he wants

that actually makes a bit too much sense.
hey siri how did John Lennon die?
assassination?
Oh

conspiracy theory time!

if you’re eating fish these days, it is extremely likely that there is plastic in it.

there are more atoms of hydrogen in a tablespoon of water than there are tablespoons of water in the ocean

A speck of is halfway in scale between the planet Earth and an atom.

life can sometimes suck

1 Like

remember, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel, kids!

1 Like

Except winding tunnels. Those are the worst.

he’s right, you know

1 Like

I’m always right.

Winger is sometimes right. There that’s my fun fact.

A baby dies every six seconds

You are the youngest person alive (statistically) for the first two seconds of your life.

You probably won’t live long enough to see the day when the Marianas trench is fully discovered.

On the topic of the ocean, did you know only 5% of the ocean has been discovered.

2 Likes

yes that’s the one everyone knows

did you know that plants perform less than half of the photosynthesis on the planet? It’s really all photosynthetic algae and cyanobacteria.

2 Likes

You’d have to fold a piece of paper only 42 times for it to reach the moon. To put that into perspective, you could just about fit all of the planets of the solar system in the space between Earth and the moon.

1 Like

the curiosity rover sings happy birthday to itself.

lemmings don’t actually jump off cliffs. Disney made them do that for a film they were working on.

ceaser salad originated from Mexico.

you (statistically) will walk past two murderers in your lifetime.

1 Like