The Dog-Person Topic

I dobt want to see dogs pass out :c
Ehh, well i have a dog

sigh I realy like her, she is awsome!

3 Likes

I have a 4 year old Cairn Terrier named Milo, he’s a great companion to have… but he refuses to give me the ball when I play catch with him

3 Likes

This is my dog, Bubbins. He’s a mix of Labrador and Chinese Shar Pei.

https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10338248_747029988693819_5053437929946270274_n.jpg?oh=0ef22382a10c88e17503470663f2d163&oe=55BB8F6A

Isn’t he cute? He’s my favorite pet, and he LOVES peanut butter.

4 Likes

I have an english cockerspaniel named maja

I have a black lab/rottweiler mix named sammy. I’ll update once I have a picture I can upload.

1 Like

My cat is indifferent to dogs. When a dog barks at her, she just chills.

I had one like that! he was a lab with Rottie colors…and he went missing…darn mexicans…

I also have had two other Rotties. Toby. he was a big teddy bear… and he always would lay down with one of our cats Fancy. so when he was hit by a car…the humans were not the only ones crying…the friggen cat was too. so after he died we got Rodeo and Sadie…Rodeo went missing (darn mexicans) and Sadie is alive and well…but her hips are hurting unless she gets them rubbed a lot…

and my cats and dogs get along fine…the land-lords…that is a different story…

2 Likes

I’ve got a Shetland Sheepdog. I need to find a picture of her.

1 Like

Cool beans!

5 Likes

No. we lived on a farm and the hired help was mexicans. most of them were not fond of the dog. so when we left for like a month they got rid of him…

1 Like

I now have pictures that aren’t from 05’!

And why not? It has bonkles!

6 Likes

Nice!

Kopaka: gets ripped off of the counter I DIDINT SLIP!!!

@helryx I took a picture of her!

and added my own flair of course,

Her name is Sadie and she is at least eight (we are not sure, we have no we have had her for about six years. and she is really nice! even to the UPS guy!

but she is getting pains in her hips (Most rotties do when they get old) so we massage her hips and back to help…

5 Likes

dogs are great

my dog is super small, she is only a foot long : P

1 Like

I don’t have a dog. :sob:

1 Like

I have one like that.

1 Like

5 Likes

Here be a picture of Sammy chillin’

http://i.imgur.com/vuSm9wS.jpg

5 Likes