The Elevator (RP Topic)

She wraps an arm around her “We’re going to floor 8. Stick close with me.” She presses the 8 button

Lync squirms away from her arm. “No touchy, please. Do that again, and it’s a two-way split.”

(I can’t remember, what gender is Ideruba/Lily externally?)

OOC Male
IC She smiles “Yeah. Me and Blake will go on.”

“Mhmm, right. Definitely no stabbing occurring. I’ll just jump out the window. Say, if that one’s Blake, what do I call you? Saying ‘Hey you’ all the time seems rather inconvenient.”

She motions to Blake “Thats him.” She smiles and pats her back “Just call me Lily.”

Lync raises her eyebrow again (the other one, this time). “That’s a, uh, a wonderful name. Actually, it’s a bit too close to my name. Change it.”

She raises a eyebrow “What is your name?”

“A secret. You can just call me ‘A’ if that’s too much, though.”

She smiles and giggles “Ay. I love secrets.” She closes her eyes @jayzor17

(I know, I’m just not sure what Lync should do next. Kinda waiting for Purse/Blake, tbh)

1 Like

He opens his eyes and sits down.

OOC Eh

OOC: sorry, I was busy with school and then had to some other things

IC: the elevator opens to floor 8. The floor was a torn up hotel floor with garbage everywhere

“That’s unpleasant” says Blake

1 Like

Ike grabs the gasoline and lighter

OOC Yay. Another one

1 Like

OOC: No problem, just explaining to LTV

IC:“What did Hosty-host say? Something about clues? C’mon, already, let’s go find some clues!” Lync walks out onto the floor, scanning it for just about anything.

Ike looks at Blake “Let’s go. Follow me.” He looks for 8 e

“Remember that other note…” say Blake with suspicion

He smiles “We can take care of it.” It almost appears to have spoken with 2 voices

Lync glances up. “Where’r you guys going, buddy-o pal-o’s?”

Ike smiles warmly and puts a hand gently on her “We’re here.”

Blake looks around and finds some rats “gnarly”