The Elevator (RP Topic)

He smiles and pats her back “Well, Be honest. It’s probably weird, different, intriguing, ad terrifying.”

Lync chuckles nervously, moving away from the touch. “Uh, you could say that, if you wanted to, I guess. But why say any of that when you could quote the exquisite piece of literature that I just composed on the fly?”

He shrugs and sits down “Do you not like me touching you.” And not that type of touch…

“That’s on the list, yes. Maybe I should pull up the full list.”

“Yeah. You should.” @jayzor17 “So. Wanna go guys?”

Lync shurgs. “Do we have a place to go next?”

“We go to higher floors.”

“You shouldn’t have awakened the beast…” says the host on the intercom

“You talking about little dear me? I am a beast when I need to.” He seemingly pulls out a gun and aims at the intercom “Shall I silence my ears for a bit?” It looks like someone is pulling his hand back

“You’re not the beast”

Some scratches the wall from the inside

He closes his eyes and opens them
Lily says happily “Yay. I can die now.” She holds the gun in her hand and looks at Blake and @jayzor17 “You two run. If I have to, I’ll hold it off.”

“What do you mean?” Asks Blake

“Hey silly. We’ve all already died inside. If I have to die, I’ll die so others can live.” She screws back on the lid to the gasoline and puts it away.

The wall starts to crack

“Ah. ■■■■.” She holds the lighter in hand “You guys should leave.”

Blake starts running to the elevator

From inside the wall came out a creature like a flying fox but bigger and had the beak of an octopus instead of a muzzle

Lily grins and shoots it in the leg “Woah. A biological marvel. So cool.” She grabs @jayzor17 and runs towards the elevator with her. She pops open a can and throws it in the room as they run out

It tries to fly at Lily but easily goes down

Blake gets in the elevator “hurry”

She lights the gasoline and jumps in “Let’s go. I’m definitely leaving it alive.”

Blake keeps pressing button 7

The creature ignites in flames as the doors close