The Elevator (RP Topic)

They hear a bang “Thank you Ideruba’s homemade bomb.”

The host laughs over the intercom and then says “that isn’t the beast!”

“Do I give a ■■■■.”

“You will soon. That was only a new born offspring”

“Huh. Neat. I’ll have some fun as will the rest of me.”

“What the Karz does that mean!” Lync shreiks. “Why the Karz do you know that! What the Karz am I doing with my life!” She suddenly goes still, before quickly sinking to the floor. Something unintelligible escapes under her breath.

Ideruba picks her up “Hey. Lily killed that one for you guys. I’ll kill the next one in your name if you want me to.”

Lync just shudders quietly.

He smiles "Its fine. You got your good ol team mates here

“My good ol teammates?” she shrieks, suddenly standing up. “You wouldn’t tell me anything because you thought I would betray you! What kind of team are we? What kind of game is this?”

“Judging by your reaction.” He grins “I think I can tell you.”

Lync points viciously at him. “Don’t say a word,” she growls. “I need a few seconds of peace and quiet before something tries to kill me again.” She slumps back to the ground.

He giggles and picks her up “I’ll make that a comfortable as I can then.”

Lync spasms, trying to break free of his arms. “What did I tell you about touching me? I’ll remind you: NO TOUCHING ME!”

“I’m not. My sleeves are though.” He holds her loosely but doesn’t let her break free “It’s fine. Relax. I won’t hurt you.”

Lync slaps him in the face. “No being sassy, that’s my job. I don’t care if you’re going to hurt me, I just don’t want you to touch me!”

He smiles warmly and sets her down “Since you asked ever so kindly.”

Lync curls up and pouts on the ground. “Leave me alone, I have to think.”

He sits down next to her “You can open up to me. I’ll understand if you don’t want me to.”

Lync scoots away. “Nope.”