The Elevator (RP Topic)

Ideruba shrugs “You shouldnt have had much resistance.” He looks at his feet “I’ve been carrying these 5. I mean Blake and the old guy do work. Me Ike, and Lily rotate. Lync is dead weight”

“It’s Lauren,” she snaps. “And it’s not my fault I’m not some psycho ninja like you lot. Didn’t expect to fight for my life tonight.”

“I’m not a ninja. Just… Mental? Maniacal? Bloodthirsty?”
Ike “Queer and here?”
Ideruba “Shut up.”

“And I’m normal, okay? What do you expect me to do, get superpowers?”

Ike “Become capable to stand up.”

“I am perfectly capable of standing, thank you very much. Exhibit A: right now.” She sweeps her arms dramatically, gesturing to herself.

Ideruba holds up a knife “If I stabbed you, could you still be able to.”

“I’d say edgy but that jokes overused. Then again it has to be funny to be a joke, right?”

Bailey gets up “man, I’ve been here a while. Kinda…kinda lost track, to be honest”

“Maybe. Not sure what that has to do with anything, you weirdo.”

Ike shushes Ide “Yeah. Uh. I hope to use this cash to help my broke ■■■ in college. Maybe write a book. I could make horror novels based off this. Or a biography. Or even a memoir. I dunno. Cash would be nice.”

Bailey waves to Lauren “hello.”

“So how does the beast look like?” Blake asks.

“Horrific. Like one of those big things from that one movie, the Mist or something.”

“That sounds lovely. What are our chances of avoiding it?”

“With this many of us, chances seem low”

“Who gets sacerficed first?”
Lily quotes her favourite bootleg anime “Gangs all here. Now we can die together”

“If we work together, no one will die”

Ike shrugs “I’m down.”

Bailey pulls out a flare gun “i only have two shots left.”

“You have a gun? No fair.”

“a flare. if i had a real gun id probably have offed myself a while back.”