The Eljay Fan Club

This is for fans of Eljay and his Recap Reviews

7 Likes

I donā€™t like this topic, can I make a ā€œI Hate the ā€˜I Hate The ā€˜I Hate Eljay Topicā€™ Topicā€™ā€ Topic?

7 Likes

I like this topic, can I make a "I Love the ā€œI Hate the ā€˜I Hate Eljay Topicā€™ Topicā€ Topic?

4 Likes

If you make his head grow any bigger his mask isnā€™t going to fit

2 Likes

if that starts to happen, just remind him that the first topic here was about how everyone hates him

2 Likes

who the hell is ā€œelijayā€?

7 Likes

Elijay is Eljayā€™s evil twin. He has a red Av-Matoran head instead of a green one and does Recap Reviews of Hero Factory sets.

6 Likes

I donā€™t hate him. Do not presume everyone here hates Eljay. >:I

Whoever made this topic needs to get out.

3 Likes

Not everyone here, just everyone that works with him :wink:

2 Likes

Why do you hate him? Heā€™s awesome.

2 Likes

So ironic that this is under the I hate Eljay ctagory so that even those who love Eljay will see that first. Very devious.

Eljay, with his BIONICLE recap reviews, and Var, with his BIONICLE autopsy, really attracted me to TTV. I give credit to both of them for my subscription to TTVā€™s channel. :smile:

I watch their stuff whenever it a new episode comes on.

Someone needs to flag this topic, too much Eljay love for his own good, His ego must be inflating right now! Itā€™s going to blow up everything and leave AppLego in itā€™s wake!

N000000000ooooOOOooo00o09o0o0okoOOO.

Isnt this the same guy who commented in the Official Eljay hate topic? wow, i cant believe he did it. Kudos.

Better that way so we will finally see his face

attracted might not be the best wordā€¦

Gotcha. :wink:

For anyone who thought this was serious, I made this as a response joke to the ā€œI Eljay Hateā€ topic.

You mean itā€™s not serious? But I like Eljay!

Heā€™s the one who does the Autopsy videos right- gets sent to the Pit

3 Likes