The Emoji Movie

Yeah, it probably will flop. If they want this to be successful at all they could at least make a somewhat appealing trailer, the only thing released so far is that one teaser and it has quite a few dislikes. If it’s good I’d be very surprised and I seriously wonder what they’d do with such a silly concept.

T-Minus five months.

Prepare thineselves.

1 Like

Prepare for the riots and cringe.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I already ordered the sufficient supplies to build a bunker, eat ramen for the next fifty years, create clean energy and grow potatoes on mars. and if I come in contact with the virus, I have a shotgun and a noose in case things get drastic.

4 Likes

the coming storm waits for no one
so im glad you’re good for the next half a century

1 Like

As am I, I just finished ordering my double decker couch and rabid immortal rottweiler cyborgs, sure I’m gonna be in massive debt, but who cares…the world is ending anyway…

2 Likes

But will there be a Nintendo Switch?

Maybe…

tell ya what, if you can get a switch up here, we’ll have a switch…

(but I’m going into debt getting a 4K TV and the Xbox Scorpio or whatever, cause if the world’s gonna end, I’m gonna watch it in 4K.)

2 Likes

Well the world failed. Who wants to
Press the faint red button…
on a side note I do
Not ever use emojis at all…
Now back to the button anyone no, ok I get to press it.
Three
Two
-presses button-
BOOM.

1 Like

The end of the world is gonna be :joy::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I wish.

4 Likes

I thought I was the only one who thought of announcing something terrible early then saying it was a joke on April Fools.

Wait you mean their actually going forward with this? It’s not a joke?! SERIOUSLY?!

Prediction: The Emoji movie will be the highest grossing animated movie of 2017 beating The Lego Batman and Ninjago Movie.

Most likely because society as a whole (including me!) can be really stuipid sometimes…

4 Likes

If that happens then we’ve failed as a species.

5 Likes

It will happen because society

1 Like

I will cry if this happens.

4 Likes

pushes the old, dusty door to this topic open

Hey, is this movie still terrible?

looks around

As I suspected, it still is.

leaves

12 Likes

:grin::gun:

3 Likes

For some reason, I watched the trailer. The entire time, all I could think was “this is a minute and a half of my life that I will never get back.” Imma go back to forgetting this exists now.

6 Likes