The Emoji Movie

Then I will lose more faith, as it shows just how stupid our future generations are when given the slightest bit of power. Just the money to buy a movie ticket is enough to make an industry lose huge amounts of integrity.
Also, even the concept art they thought was the best (thus deserving being shown to the website) was unpromising and bad. That says a lot about how awful it will be.

4 Likes

wait, Im rethinking the idea, who is actually going to make the movie?

I don’t like the idea anymore

Sony’s making it.
I can’t think of any good movies made by Sony. If you can, tell me, but I;m just saying.

Elrond was right. The race of men is failing.

5 Likes

You know

We as a species has done worse.

Within a couple years, the movie will be released, everyone will see just how bad it was, and we will have learned from our mistakes.

A couple of very, very drunk people writing a movie pitch doesn’t determine the fate of the human race… only the fates of those who overreact to just one example of classic human stupidity.

6 Likes

I don’t think they were drunk…

If they were drunk, they would figure out what they did wrong.

They were just stupid, and you can’t fix stupid.

6 Likes

This might have one interesting or funny thing in it. Everything else will suck.

Oh but it isn’t a recent occurrence. This a just another bad idea on the mountain of bad ideas. I’ve always taken to calling it: Mount ever-crap.

4 Likes

We brought this upon ourselves

3 Likes

This looks promising.

Your not serious

Yeah no. Last time I checked humanity never learns from their mistakes.

12 Likes

This is now officially a gif reaction thread.

4 Likes

6 Likes

This proves all too well my theory: If there is money to be had, it will be done, because money was to be had.

4 Likes

THIS IS IT GUYS IM MAKING THE SUN SUPER NOVA, ANYONE WITH AN OLMAK OPEN PORTALS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE THEIR SANITY(basically everyone on the boards)

4 Likes

Lol, you say that like the people on the boards are sane.

3 Likes

I found the gif to represent how I feel about this:

8 Likes

You do realize it’s just a joke right?

There isn’t a loss in humanity, the “lost faith” jokes has probably been used many times a joke denoting someone’s stupid actions that make other people embarrassed or look bad. I’m kidding.

However, I am incredibly disappointed that someone had the audacity to just make a movie with a concept so dumb and horribly stitched together that it feels like the most shameless cash grab.

5 Likes

Just seems like a REALLY cheap cash-grab. Still, if it turns out to be good, then good for it. Still think it’ll be terrible, though…

3 Likes

This is how far people go to make money. The human race doesn’t deserve salvation.