The Emoji Movie

the animation is actually terrible
it’s actually terrible
this trailer is not a good showcase of the film at all
fire who greenlit this

2 Likes

I disagree.

I think this what the movie is EXACTLY gonna be like.

7 Likes

lemme rephrase
if you want your movie to look at the very least appealing
this is not how you do it
this
is the opposite

8 Likes

May the Lord help us all.

Grabs phone and dials 911

“Hey, I got an emergency! Somebody get me Deadpool!”

On my channel I put up my reaction to the trailer

I think it sums up everyone’s thOughts pretty well

Y’know, I think Sony animation has officially run out of ideas if they have to resort to this. They also think this is apparently going to do better than the new smurfs movie as this got the summer spot while smurfs got the spring spot

2 Likes

This film already haunts me. After being frustrated with some mainstream movies inability to make normal movies, and seeing too many of the most horrendous films; I can’t watch this stuff anymore. I’m at the breaking point guys…

4 Likes

No ones forcing you to watch it you can easily avoid this movie.

I know but I have had too many experiences where I expected something good, and was shut down almost immediately. WatchI got terrible movies was fun at first because I could poke fun at them, but it just hurts now.

You know if the Emoji Movie is successful you know the next popular trend that will get a movie. The Meme Movie.
#Help

5 Likes

As long as it was the dank meme movie.
/s
Memes are notoriously short-lived, so it’s unlikely.

3 Likes

This trailer does a wonderful job of capturing my sentiment towards this movie.

3 Likes

I hope this movie will “learn a new definition of pain and suffering while you are slowly digested for a thousand years”

3 Likes

Sony has failed us not just as a company, but as humans. They should stop making movies and focus on there tech.

4 Likes

Oh T.J miller, we know you’re better than this. Come get back to work on deadpool two.

I think we should make the emoticon movie or even better emoticons vs emoji’s
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

The Emoji Movie gets released

Movie becomes huge success

Critics love it

Sequels

2 Likes

Don’t give fuel to my nightmares please.

But that’s probably what’s going to happen. Maybe it will be a critical failure, which is some small condolence to the few sane people left in the world.

Hugest flop of the year, im calling it, maybe some dumb people like it tho,

4 Likes