The Epsilon 3

A tight knit team of heroic warriors. They’ve been compadrés for so long and know each other’s moves so well, that they are practically unbeatable in combat. They overwhelm their opponents with killer combos and synchronized attacks for maximum damage.

Back

Prisma

49 Likes

Lovely as always.

1 Like

They look great, but their lower arms could be a bit longer.

1 Like

How do you make those colors pop?

1 Like

I use an iPhone 8. No fancy camera or lenses or anything. And lots of light. Here’s a pic of my setup.

Those LED lamps are about $4 each at Walmart.

4 Likes

Really solid mocs, like always. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

So colorful I like them so much! Good Mocs!

1 Like

The shaping and textures on these guys is incredible, and as usual with your MOCs, they are colorful and unique. I really love your use of eye color and weaponry.

My only gripe (and it is minuscule) is that I would have used the five-fingered hands on all of them, as I know the four-fingered hands in silver are hard to come by (whereas the five-fingered ones, which you used, are plentiful). The amount of consistency between the group is obviously intentional, so having two with four fingers and one with five was a little noticeable. It’s no deal-breaker, though…just a little detail.

2 Likes

thanks man. and it’s funny that you noticed that detail about the hands. because I really struggled with that decision. i think i went with the 4 fingers because they match the aesthetic of the G1 masks a little better. but to my knowledge they don’t make the 3 fingered hands in silver at all. I wish they did. that’s why i had to use the 5 fingered fist on the silver guy.

but you’re right, I probably should have given them all the 5 fingers for consistency’s sake.

I believe the four fingered silver hand came with Bulk 1.0

1 Like

Nicely done! Unfortunately none of the sellers on bricklink have 2 of them. Presumably because the set only came with one. I hate having to order one piece from two different sellers like that. Oh well, I’ll probably just bite the bullet and get them anyway.

2 Likes

I know how you feel. I believe that I only have the one silver hand from that set as well. It’s a shame they didn’t include two with that set. The original Hero weapons were cool enough, but making them one whole piece was a bad choice, IMO.

A very bad choice. Especially because they were always on the same hand for each figure. Which meant you could never have an MOC that dual wielded them.

I found two sellers with low shipping that had them. And I threw in a couple other random parts just to round out the orders. I should have them in a few days.

2 Likes