The Ever-Official Chute/Treespeak Topic

In this topic, you can discuss generally whatever you want. (with in reason and the rules) the only catch is that every post must be written in treespeak.

Discuss away! (treespeak rule is in effect now)

5 Likes

This topic shall be spirit-blessed!

I am sorrowfilled that I was not everquickest to postmaking.

Truly I had too much thoughtthinking.

6 Likes

We must ever-quick tell-tale of this Spirit-blessed topic!

Treespeak, eh? I’m so ever-good at that. At least, I thought-think I am.

1 Like

Quickly, up-board the train-hype!

2 Likes

Anything?

Should have narrowed down more. But past-late for that now. Soon, this topic will be very huge-big, full of loud-talk.
So… Treespeak has it’s own grammer too, think-know. Should that be part of the rules?

2 Likes

I hate writing in tree-speak. Which is why I never make my Le-Matoran characters talk-speak in that dialect. Even Greg Farshtey admits that he hates type-writing like that.

4 Likes

Tree-speak is an ever trouble-worrying dialect. There are many way-paths to for new thought-words and they don’t usually make much think-sense.

Nonetheless, I’ll be happy-glad to participate!

2 Likes

Someone quick-rose from the wrong side of the kini this morning-time.

6 Likes

Indeed I did. But still, my ever quick-replying friend, I have never liked having to type-write characters speaking in this accent. Still, I do enjoy listening to some quick-speaker say such ever-interesting words in this accent.

3 Likes

Don’t worry-bother Chronicler, he only points out a fact-truth.

2 Likes

Wind-fly fellow Toa-heroes (-masters)!
-Oonie

It’s ever-still Toa-hero my wayward friend!

Thanks, my ever-nice friend, for coming to my defense. I just dislike writing in such a ever-complicated accent.

4 Likes

Methinks it takes some quick-time and thought-practice to get the hang of. I’ve always been fascinated with this accent-speak, so I’ve tried to replicate it for long-years.

Also @ToaOrrel you might want to quick-change your title, only staff are allowed to make-create an official topic.

Perhaps some page-reading helps with the quick-learning BIONICLEsector01

@BioRaiders532 Sorry I be quick-typing. It be ever-fixed.

2 Likes

I am everhappy that this posttopic has been makemade.

2 Likes

thank you matoran! even as a toa-hero of fire-burning I respect the treespeak of the le-matoran!

1 Like

I would like to share-speak the “rules” I follow so that my tree-speak is ever-fluent. (Note: These are rule-guides I have made up and do not apply to anyone but me)

1. Always put a dash-hash between the two words used in the speak-sentence, ex: “wind-fly, ever-quick”

2. Only nouns and verbs can be quick-changed into tree-speak words.

3. The modifier added should be a short word and easily flow-moves with the original word.

4. The sentence-thought should still make sense after the modifier is added.

5. The modifier should not conflict with the thought-meaning of the original word.

These are just my law-rules that I go by, and nobody needs to quick-follow them but me. =P

1 Like