The Ever-Official Chute/Treespeak Topic

I cannot treespeak.

MY GRAMMAR NAZI SELF SHUNS THIS LOCATION.

3 Likes

tree-speak is the grammar-talk of the le matoran! We shun you ekorak-master!

1 Like

Leave him ever-alone. He has much know-nothingness of the future-time when tree-speakers will conquer-rule the fire-spi… I mean, no-nothing.

2 Likes

In my thought-thinking, it occurs to me that sticking “ever” in front of most things is kinda like when you can’t thought-think of another thing to put together in speak-talking.

But then, I don’t see-sight any of us leaf-running or vine-swinging.

5 Likes

There is nothing ever-wrong with ever-using ever to ever-speak treespeak

3 Likes

It is indeed a word-holder, equivalent to “uh,” “um” and “like” in the English speak-language. I consider ever an informal word-thought in tree-speak grammar.

3 Likes

Perhaps what you speak-tell about “ever” is honest-right. But I think-judge that using it is ever-better than “see-sight.”

3 Likes

Admittedly, I claim not to be the most good-speaking in terms of this dialect.

Cry-tell, is there anyone who can make such a claim?

It be simple. You stab-poke into the hard-shell then pry the sea-clam open. Then you can cook-fry…
You spoke-word of clam, but the thought-meaning was claim.
Nevermind

1 Like

sigh >.<

Mata Nui forsake it. Don’t I feel foolish, making wrong-errors of such a simple nature.

4 Likes

Perhaps the mighty-great Toa of wind-breeze, Matau!

I would like to think-talk to this claim, but perhaps not. I only have rule-guides that I try to quick-follow. It is very happy-fun though, and sometimes I like to practice this speak-talk in secret hopes of being a Le-matoran tree-dweller.

1 Like

Just think-thought of someone giving lecture-speach of Chemistry-Physics in Tree-Speak.

1 Like

I thought-wonder if new Toa-hero Lewa will speak-talk in Tree-/Chutespeak…

I be thought-thinking that this be the only tree-speaking the new-reboot will be having.

1 Like

It will be sorrow-sad indeed. I hope that our community-group will uphold this glorious tradition-practice.

i dont have anything to say-speak in this comment-thought

I didn’t spot-see this topic-thread before now. I have been missing-losing out.

2 Likes

I mind-think you meant “miss-losing”, my dear Doc-friend.

You are right-correct, Shade-friend. My bad-mistake.