The Ever-Official Chute/Treespeak Topic

I sight-see no speak-dashes in this here type-post…

See, he really did–wait a sec. Why are we argue-fighting about this? It’s really ever-pointless

Edit: hey cool, post #123.

1 Like

you are actually type-post 124!

Actually, I think your type-post is 124. Mine are 123 and now 125, I think.
(Yoda-interjection: confused, I am.)

Two can happy-play at this fun-game.

2 Likes

Tree-friends, please stop fight-arguing…

We don’t want to mad-anger Turaga Matau…

Who’s Matau? Nyran?
Or is it that fire-spitter Risebell?

(actually, come to think of it, that makes no sense)

I mind-think that Turaga Matau would be our other mod-friend, @Chronicler :laughing:

1 Like

Hello all! I am not thought-sure if I have the hang of Treespeak or Chutespeak, but I will give it my best try-test!

You are doing great-fine, my first-friend!

1 Like

When you reply to someone, it says the number of the post
In this case, you are 126
Try it out, reply to me and look for the post number :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, I will quick reveal the dashes!

Huh, weird. The little leaf-green box on the side says it is post #133, but it says “replying to post #134”.
Oh well, I got post #135 now, I guess-think.

Yeah, its strange-wierd

@Willess12 @pot8o

The truth-reason behind this strange-weird event, is that when people remove-delete their speak-posts, it doesn’t change the True Post Number, but it quick-changes the count-number on the side.

It also has to do with what post-chat is on the bottom of the screen. So if post 123 is on the down-bottom of your screen, but you’re replying to post 126, that doesn’t care-matter because the little green box thinks you’re looking as the bottom-most post.

I’m sure-positive that nobody could understand that… >.>

Actually, I did understand.

technically, one could say I have post #123 and #124. Now that just makes no logic-sense.

Ah yes tree speak. I don’t like to brag but I’m quite fluent in the vernacular of Le koro.

ahem

Ever ever, ever ever ever, ever ever ever ever quick fly ever ever. Ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ground walk ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever fire spitter, ever.

7 Likes

hmm…You mist be oak-new to the quick-tongue of tree-speak, but you seem to have quick-learned quite well.

1 Like

I ever-enjoy this topic-post. Nothing like speak-tongue of sing-song Le-Matoran to ever-brighten one’s day. And this sing-song also ever-helps. :smile:

7 Likes

*begins sit-dancing

ever-grateful for the song-tune fire-spitter.

(I’d be ever-glad if this topic witnessed a full revival.)

1 Like