The Ever-Official Chute/Treespeak Topic

I’ve never full-grasped the complexities of tree/chutespeak

Many-how of rules have I just ever-broken? :laughing:

2 Likes

That be my sing-song

@Political_Slime In that forum-post? No-none! I have a personal law-rule against contractions, though. But that be just my think-thoughts.

1 Like

Hooray! Ever-praise be to the beings who invent-thought this language-speak!

the invert-thinkers would be either the Great Beings, or some flesh-person name-called Greg. I ever-forget!

1 Like

sing-song le-koro!
sad that sing-song le-koro was destroyed when great spirit-mata nui kill-defeated makuta!

Then evergreat it is that the spirit of sing-song Le-Koro yetlives in the Matoran.

I will ever-quick revive this topic-thought! Sing-song Le-Koro and my Matoran-friends!
hashtag #PinkToa-HeroofAir-Flight

I was thought-wondering if this was actually a topic-thread

Topic-thread life-reviving start-initiate!

KA-BOOM!

Hello, citizens of sing-song Le-Koro/Metru!

2 Likes

Weird-strange topic.

Hi?

We must ever-quick revive this spirit-lift topic! I crave-need some happy-cheer tree-speak!

2 Likes

Methinks nevernot treespeak is badterrible.

Chute-speak is much better-best. Tree-speak in horrible-bad.

1 Like

Chute-speak is great-best, much-very easy-simple.

1 Like

Agree very much, Kaita-friend.

1 Like

8 Likes

Hello fellow vine-swingers! Be your way-finder I will.

Rockho showposts an interesting screenshot worthy of debatetalk. ‘High’ is a change-noun adjective; everseems at differodds with the style guidelines at twentypost. Deepthoughts?

Hello, my Treespeaking friends! This firespitter needs help writing Lewa-lines in Treespeak, specifically making my own Treespeak words. The ever-blessed wiki BS01 says that the Spirit of Air uses “toned down” Treespeak, since he learned it from the villagers of Le-Koro and didn’t wake up with this great speech-style.

Here they are:

Lewa: We could split into two Toa-trios, like in Karda Nui! That would be a smart-plan!

Lewa: So that’s it? He crave-needs [powerful substance which would spoil a major plot point]?

Lewa: I thought you hit-slammed into me.

Lewa: That’s what I said! Hey, that rhymed! <--------
Needs Treespeak? Yes or no?

That’s all. I didn’t give him very many speech-lines to avoid sitting there hard-thinking about how to insert Treespeak.

I wouldn’t name-call chutespeak an accent, I rather-would term it a dialect. I imagine pick-pairing it with a scottish accent-speech. I feel that would ■■■■■■■■■ treespeak ever-efficiently.

1 Like