The Exo Suit/Classic Space Fan Club

Any Exo Suit/Benny’s Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP/Classic Space/Neo-Classic Space fans around here? Let’s give those cute retro space guys some love!

7 Likes

Unfortunately the Exo Suit was out of stock when I ordered it, but it will be shipping soon I hope! I am a big fan of Neo-Classic Space and cannot wait to get my hands on two green spacemen. :smiley:

1 Like

Classic space is AWESOME!

#late

The Exo Suit is a pretty cool set, though I wish a subtheme spawned from it. A whole rainbow of spacemen would be pretty sweet.

1 Like

A full Neo-Classic Space theme?

We can only dream…

1 Like

Yeah… original Space themes haven’t really worked out so well since LEGO Star Wars was produced.

1 Like

I don’t know about that. Regardless of sales, the space themes of this past decade have had some really good designs IMO. Mars Mission and Galaxy Squad had some stellar sets.

2 Likes

The latter of which didn’t last longer than a year.

Sure it only got two waves but it has some really cool-looking sets. What kinda space theme do you think is possible in a Star Wars-saturated LEGO world?

1 Like

I really don’t know what they could do. I know the GS designs were cool because I blew my money on nearly the entire line. Looking back, I think I went a bit overboard.

LEGO PLEASE MAKE A NEW SPACE SUBTHEME
It’s been so long
I need some space

2 Likes

Oh, the irony.

1 Like