The Experiment Roleplay

“It’s alright… some people do not get along too well… I’m sure you two will come along eventually.” He said, placing an arm around Erikkus’ shoulder.

Terry ran with tears in his eyes. Thud. He hit a tree full pelt.

He grunted as he tumbled to the ground.

“I hate running” He said, as he lay on the ground “I hate trees”

“I kinda feel for that guy, he should try to accept reality is cold and doesnt give a crap about you”

“Reality is never cold when you are the Toa of Fire.” Roku said, laughing.

While Texxidos’ mind was thinking something among the lines of Spare me this mockery…

“Anyways,” Erikku says as he moves away from Texiddos, “what did you do before this?”

1 Like

@MakutaTexxidos "You have yet to know me"said sterk with a distant look in his eyes and a subtle smirk

OOC:PSSST he introduced himself as roku

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

OOC I know, but I’ll refer to him as Texiddos outside of speech

1 Like

“I - I can’t remember… Last thing I recall was my meditation.” He said in soothing voice.

This imbecile is asking too many questions… about time to shut him up. Texxidos thought, quickly summoning a subtle sleep effect towards Erikku, hoping for him to feel enough tired to drop the conversation.

OOC: It’s ok this way, he did not address me as Texxidos in direct speech.

“Wow. I think everyone else remembers everything else before yesterday. I don’t know why you’re different.”

1 Like

“My meditation was yesterday… It is the last clear memory I carry before I fell down here…” He said again, stressing the sleep power further for Erikku to drop the conversation.

“Oh. That’s pretty normal then.” Erikku stretches.

Behind him, a piece of ground slides away, and another piece replaces it, this piece bearing a sign. It read: welcome.

1 Like

Texxidos looked at the sign. Curious… perhaps I’m a pawn in someone’s game too… It will be amusing to watch them act first-hand. On the other side, why be a pawn when I can be the queen. he thought.

“Uh… what’s that?” He said out loud in his Toa voice.

1 Like

“What? Oh that? I guess the people who run this place are messing with us again. Nothing new.”

1 Like

“… Again?” he asked curiously.

“You see my fire-y friend this place is actually being run by someone, AND THEY PUT A LITERAL WALL BETWEEN US AND FREEDOM”

1 Like

“Yeah. And it sucks.” Erikku seems fully awake again.

1 Like

“That’s terrible…” he said.

Curious, this might just confirm my theory. Whoever leads this charade picked the wrong card for his game… He monologued in his mind.

“We can show you the wall.”

“I’d like to see it… yes.”

“Ok, it’s this way.”

After a couple minutes the group finds the wall. “We’ve tried destroying it, but that didn’t work.”