The Experiment RP sign up

Sure…

1 Like

I can’t even… somehow you made it even worse.

1 Like

Is it too late for me to sign up? I have a character ready and everything

It’s not too late.

Go ahead and sign up, it’s not too late.

So here’s my character:

Name: Concordat
Nicknames: N/A
Species: unspecified
Equipment: flute, hodgepodge guitar
Powers and abilities: plays music to buff allies
Stand: N/A
Personality: happy and cheery, always try’s to make things better.
Weaknesses: not much of a fighter, innocent personally, not very smart
Picture:

Link to original post:

Would this work?

2 Likes

Yep. Accepted!

Cool. How am I going to be introduced?

1 Like

Oh yeah. Just say you woke up in a forest when you heard a explosion, and walked towards it.

Name: Origan
Important Nicknames: Claws, Kirk
Species: Un Known
Weapons: Bone Scythe
Powers/Abilities:

Chest Burst: Once a year he can harness 99.9% of all his power and send a burst of shadow energy from his chest. will have to sleep for 2 weeks to regain lost energy
Bohrok Form: at any full moon, Origan become monstrous Mutant Bohrok.
Running Scythe: This is his main move, he runs fast , so fast you can barley see him , and he uses his Scythe to Cut his enemy
Personality: He is a tormented soul, living in consent agony, he has spurts of happiness and some times cracks some good jokes, but prefers his own company
Weakness: Whilst in his normal from his weakness is his recklessness, this leads him to fall into quite a pickle allot of the time. Whilst in Bohrok form it is his intellect , this is like in many transformation story’s, weakened , so he is like a potato in this form, purely for fighting and brute strength
Appearance:
Origan:

Bohrok Form:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/c/f/cfe3cfa81360e21e9868a6ac19a5177a1d4d3e26_1_375x500.JPG

2 Likes

The edge is strong in this one.

Accepted!

ok what will i need to say cause im late to the party, so what has one missed?

Just walk towards the door that everyone just opened from the swamp side. Basically you’ve been there with a group of other people for around a week, fighting evil robots that will appear out of the wall that surounds the swamp.

Name: Nikan
Important Nicknames: GetoutofthisRP. Your’rebanned.
Species: Krahka
Weapons: Varies
Powers: Obviously Varies
Appearance: Vahki: Smashed, Washed, and Chilled. | This "model" is for U… | Flickr

Room for one more?

Those titles tho.

Too sarcastic? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno… anyhow, you will have to wait for @Omega_Tahu to approve of your profile.

1 Like

I need a bit more explanation for this… and you have around 10 hours, because I lost my phone and only get it for school.

Well, a Krahka can transform into beings it has seen and copy their powers.