The Fast Food Topic

I’m never going at Mcdonald’s ever again.

3 Likes

I hate hamburgers. They’re so… juicy. It’s disgusting.

looks like you hate happiness then

2 Likes

I rarely go to fast food places but if I do its usually Jimmy Johns or Subway. I barely go anywhere else it terms of fast food, and I absolutely under no circumstances go to McDonald’s. I HATE IT.

Top 3 IMO out of the “big” fast food chains:

1. Burger King
  2. KFC
  3. Mcdonalds

there’s a small vegetarian resturant chain called maoz. they have the second greatest fries in the world. the first are from checkers

I mostly go to Subway if I want fast food, as that’s the only one I can easily go to (as it’s the closest to me)

Aside from that, I also like Hardees and Wendys.

I use to like Taco Bell, but I’m not legally allowed within twenty feet of any of their locations.

1 Like

@Ninja restraining order? Wow…

I kinda want McDonalds to serve mac’n’cheese as long as they call it Mac’n’Mc’cheese.

1 Like

I’m a Five Guys man through and through. So shoot me.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just the five guys that I live near, but I find their food to be very dry.

I’d say my favorite big fast food place is Shake shack, followed by Wendy’s, Subway, and Taco Bell

1 Like

I believe the cool kids/nerds say, “Bada Bing, Bada Boom, I revive this topic from it’s doom!

Shake Shack is probably one of the best, if not the best fast-food burger chains in the West Coast. Subway is one that has never let me down as well, and I gotta say that Popeyes makes a mean chicken sandwich. McDonalds is kind of a last option, I just kind of got used to eating their food after like 13-14 years of exposure to it, their caramel sundaes are decent, wish they still threw in the bag of nuts though.

Anybody want to talk about their favorite McDonalds or whatever fast-food happy-meal type toys they remember? Or does that belong in another thread?

3 Likes

The Resurrection Rhyme Regime must fall. :dizzy_face:

I’ve never been to the west coast, but yeah, Shake Shack is my favorite, although I never actually order their eponymous shakes.

There’s actually already a topic about that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m all for their burgers and fries only, although I always assumed they were based in the West Coast, The more you know.

1 Like

I’m from the west coast and have never had a chance to try it because they don’t have ANY locations here in Oregon. Regardless, I’m sure there are better fast food burgers here in Oregon. I try local fast food of course.

If I try it, I have a feeling it’ll just be “meh” like how Inn and Out was when they finally came up here in Oregon. The hype never lives up.

1 Like

In-and-out would like to have a talk with you

@N01InParticular would like to have a talk with you

3 Likes

Welcome to the regime.

five guys is pretty good

1 Like

In-N-Out is pretty alright, it’s nothing too special for me though. In the end, It is one of the better chains.

Yeah, I like em’ too, don’t eat there very often though.

1 Like

Wait a second forgot to mention BurgerFI

2 Likes

never heard of it

1 Like