The "Favorite Lego Color" Topic

want to share your opinions of the colors lego uses? this is the place to do so!

let me start

my top five favorite lego colors are;

1. Medium Azure
  2. Medium Lilac
  3. Trans-Apple Green
  4. Aqua
  5. Olive Green
4 Likes
  1. Bright Blue
  2. Medium Azure
  3. Dark Azure
  4. Medium Blue
  5. Dark Blue
  6. Trans-Light Blue
  7. Trans-Dark Blue
  8. Deep Purple
  9. Orange-Yellow
  10. Bright Red

Im guessing you hate blue to death

No I donā€™t hated, I just love it with other colors.

I think he was joking

Anyways I only have a top 4:

1. Dark Blue
  2. Sand Green
  3. Navy
  4. Light Trans-Blue

MY FAVORITE COLOR EVERY DARK AZURE BEST COLOR EVER!!!

But if I must be civilā€¦

My favorite color ever is dark azure. It is the best color ever. :blush:

1 Like

White
Olive Green
Teal
Dark Brown
Sand Yellow
Black

I donā€™t know about a top five or anything, but sand blue and trans ā€˜apple greenā€™ are two of my favorites.

I donā€™t have a favorite color, but Iā€™ll just list a few that Iā€™ve taken a liking to over the years.

Dark Orange: Man, what a color. Although Iā€™ve never used dark orange in any of my MOCs, I still love it. Itā€™s the perfect mix of brown and orange and is kind of versatile.

Black: What can I say? Itā€™s one of the most common LEGO colors and can be used in everything.

Cool Yellow: Itā€™s just a really nice and soft yellow. You canā€™t really make a whole lot with it, but itā€™s nice to look at.

Trans. Bright Green/Trans. Fluorescent Reddish Orange: Iā€™m lumping these two together because I like them for the same reason. They are both just super pretty transparent colors.

2 Likes

I really like Transparent Bright Green, commonly known here as Trans Apple Green. Itā€™s so vibrant and it works well with most colors.

1 Like
  • Dark Blue
  • White
  • Sand Green
  • Dark Tan
  • Medium Blue
  • Dark Flesh (Iā€™d love to see this color make a comeback in CCBS)
  • Orange
  • Keetorange
  • Trans Light Blue
  • Turquoise
  • Dark Orange
1 Like

brown

2 Likes

Olive green
Or maybe neon lime green
Or maybe neon orange
Or perhaps teal. Too many great colors to work with.

Exactly, and black is also my favorite color.

1 Like

Here we go. Here are my favorites.

1. Gold
  2. Black
  3. Silver
  4. Gray
  5. Red
1 Like

I canā€™t really say I have a ā€œfavorite Lego colorā€. Brown is my favorite colour outside of LEGO, but with lego that applies to brown, dark brown, tan, light tan, dark tan, and brick orange.

My thing is color combinations. Many of my MOCs are the result of me wondering ā€œhow would these colors look togetherā€ or ā€œcan I make a MOC with these colors.ā€ Some of my favorites that Iā€™ve tried are:

burnt orange and green
Dark tan and purple
Sand blue and Dark blue

I do have some least favorite colors though. Three, for different reasons. Tea green: I just donā€™t like how it looks, kinda an ugly colour IMO. Burnt orange: it doesnā€™t go well with many other colors (though green works) Silver: okay, so I mostly just hate this one because Bionicle and HF overused it way too much, but I also find it kinda bland.

~W12~

1 Like

A toast to teal.

0.Thok White
1.Medium azure
2.Trans-Light blue
3.Trans-Apple green
4.Teal
5.Sand Green

1. Orange (itā€™s my favorite colour normally, why anything else)

2. Maroon: I was always a fan of darker shades of red, and this one really hits the sweet spot for me.

3. Dark Gold: donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s a pain to use, but the darkness it possess is a lot better looking to me than pearl gold

4. Dark Blue: I like dark colours. I like blue.

5. Dark Green: Wellā€¦ ^

6. Apple Green: One of the very few medium range colours I like. Most are too dark to be in the selection of bright colours I like, but too bright to be in the selection of dark colours I like, but this is just in a sweet spot.

7. Sand Green: I like green variants. I despise normal green, but I like green variants.

8. Metru Brown: Not a huge fan of most of Legoā€™s brown colours by themselves, at least, but I like how this one looks.

9. Dark Silver: It looks good for gauntlets, boots, and the like, and the pieces molded in it make that possible.

10. Black: Itā€™s neutral and works with everything. Also boring, but it made the list.
    Sue me.

I like regular orange and that new purple color that Onua Master has.

Also crimson. Like Metru red.