The First Resistance (RP topic)

“What?” Raphael asked, unsure of what Ayet meant by his question.

“Simple question, why were you created?”

“My pupose is to protect all life in The Multiverse, and purge all evil. And I lshall ive and die by that purpose.”

“Cool, I was made to kill things, do you now see why I was a bit miffed that i’m not trusted to kill things alone?”

“No offense, brother, but how could only yourself bring down an entire army of them?”

“Much taken, to answer your question however, are you forgetting that my crossbow ignites sin?”

1 Like

Ignoring the question after a slight pause, Raphael turned back to the rest of the group. “Dr. Zed, we are trying to gather a gorup of survivors together to form a resistance. Would you care to accompany us?” he offered. Dr. Zed nodded. “Sure. I believe I may be of use.” he said as he joined the gothers.

“I am extremely doubtful”

“Come along.” Raphael beckoned as he began to lead the group out of the lab. “Wait up!” Dr. Zed said as he first gathered some lab equipment, before rejoining the group. “Okay, i’m ready now.” he said, as he began to leave with the group.
“Raphael, where are you taking us?” Jonathan asked as he walked along.
“We are taking you to the capital city.” Raphael responded.
“And what will we do there?”
“Fight back.”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater

“Correction, we will fight you will stay put”

Styrke grunted at Ayet’s statement, mumbling something about “competancy”.

“Save it barbarian”

Kyran leaned on his staff.
“Might I suggest we search for similar events throughout the city?” He said to the group.

Atomba hissed quietly as he watched the group.

After much travelling, the group arrived to a large castle at the capital city.
“We are here.” Raphael announced as they stepped up to the castle’s gates.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
@Runa
@Jcton
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“jooooooooooooooy”

Kyran nodded in satisfaction.

Atomba found a hiding spot to watch the group from.

Raphael pressed his hand on he large door, and entered the castle. “Take a good look around.” Raphael said as the group walked through the structure. “There is a good chance that you may never see such sights again in your life.”

OOC: Feel free to describe or make up your own visuals that would amaze your characters.

Henry looked around
“It’s disgusting!” He said, wiping his feet
“I kinda like it!” He sat on a very clean sofa, and made it dirty “There any cute maids?” He asks Raphael
@Mctoran

Raphael shook his head. “No, i’m afraid not.”

“Wait who cleans the place?” Kremit asks
@Mctoran