The First Resistance (RP topic)

“You cannot assist others in law if you lie in pieces”

Styrke grunted, pulling out his warhammer-axe. “Do you know what this weapon is?” He said as he presented the weapon to Ayet.

“A tool for carpentry and wood cutting! How very versatile” mused Ayet

“No, not a tool; A weapon, forged from Angelic Steel. I call her Skullbreaker.” Styrek said, stroking the blade. “And do you how Angelic steel works?”

“I commend you for such an original and fascinating name” sarcastically came Ayet

“Only those possessing immense physical strength or strong willpower can wield angelic steel weapons.” Styrke said, ignoring Ayet’s question. He then proceeded to sudddenly hurl the weapon across the room, then calling it back to his hand. “I happen to meet both criteria.”

“You flourish an heirloom in an attempt to impress me?”

“I’m not trying to impress you. I am just showing you that I am perfectly capable of killing these invaders.”

The room suddenly lost all heat as Ayet leaned in, it seemed to darken as well with dying light reflecting of Ayet’s silvery body.

######“you are to remain here”
their voice a deathly chilling whisper

Wait, was he always silver?

1 Like

Raphael looked between the two. “Erm, if they want to fight, we should…let them…” He stammered, offput by Ayet’s disturbing change.

#####“Oh but that would put them in harms way. And we simply cannot do that, it goes against everything we stand for doesn’t it?”

Raphael was about to say something, but then bowed his head in defeat. Ayet was technically right, after all.

Jonathan remained silent, secretly grateful that he didn’t have to face the xir’algath. He was in no shape to be fighting aliens.

“You may have your way this time, but know this: You cannot contain us forever.” Styrke said, slumping back into his seat.

“Are you threatening an upholder of the law?” He asks robotically.

#####“how can you uphold the law when the Xir’algath leave you in pieces?”

“They will be unable to. I will bring them to justice before they get the chance.”

“-Ayet.” Michael suddenly cut in.
“That is enough.”

#####“I am stating the facts.”

“But you do not have to act in an aggressive manner about it.” Michael stated. “Cease now. We do not receive what we want through intimidation.” He ordered Ayet.

@L.O.S.S-KAL

A dry raspy chuckle came from Ayet
“What have you been sent to deal with? A pacifist race?”

Michael stepped closer to Ayet. “If we are to solve the problem of The Xir’algath, it will be done in my way. And that does not include the intimidation of our allies.” He said sternly.
“So I shall ask you once: stand down.”