The First Resistance (RP topic)

“You have hears of the upcoming ball, have you you not?” Michael asked Ayet.

“I do not dance for that is an activity of the mortals. You know this”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Michael nodded. “Of course. All I am asking is if you could…keep an eye on them for me. I myself cannot attend. So just report back to me on the activities afterward.”

Jonathan entered the laboratory, looking around. “Hello?” He called out.

“I shall watch diligently, should I intervene at all?”

“Only if the situation calls for it.”

“Very well, should I watch from up here or shall I walk among the mortals?”

“Feel free to mingle among the mortals if you choose to do so.”

“I shall gaze from above”

“Very well. You are dismissed.” Michael said, waving Ayet away.

Ayet strode away to watch this ‘ball’

His left arm opens into four large segments, out of which comes a rod with a green orb on the end, which starts glowing. “I will have to resort to lethal force for your disobedience to the law.”

Ciestaal got up and looked around, then walked down the side of the building, to the ground, walking among the normal people afterwards.

Truth walks towards the ball.

Inlenor also feeling rather bored gravitates to the ball.

The two men then slowly began to back away in fear.

“Leave now, and do not repeat these actions nor any other illegal activity, and you will be spared.” Surius commands them.

Ciestaal feels his soul drawn towards the ball, for whatever reason, and walks that way, his strange orb floating around him in random patterns.

Inlenor walks into the Ball. She looks around gazing at the sights.

The two men backed away. “Hey man, we were just kidding!” One said as they both ran away.

Meanwhile, Jonathan continued to look around the lab. “Hello?” He called out. Suddenly, a man in a labcoat seemingly appeared out of nowhere, accompanied by a flash of light. Jonathan nearly jumped out of his skin. “Jesus, man! You scared the Hell out of me!” he said as the man in the labcoat chuckled. “Sorry, Johnny. I was just testing my teleportation technology.” He said as he showed some computer diagnostics to Jonathan. “I have nearly perfected the smaller, handheld devices. “ The scientist said with excitement. “Does this mean you’ll be able to complete the Gate soon?” Jonathan asked, looking a blueprint for a larger, ring shaped teleportation machine. The scientist sighed a little. “No, not yet. I may be one step closer, but I am nowhere near completing the gate. That may take years of research. And I could be dead before that.” The scientist said as he began to rummage around for something. He then pulled out an elegant silver key, bejeweled with a Ruby. “Which is why I wanted you to see this. This is the key to my laboratory. When I pass on, you will be left with all my research and legacy, in the hopes that you could carry on the research that I may never finish.” he said as he put away the key. “Anyways, I am very busy, so i’ll have to get back to work now. Aren’t you going to the ball?” the scientist asked Jonathan.
“Well, yeah, but i’m just a bit shy.” he said sheepishly. The scientist chuckled. ‘Well don’t be. I’m sure you’ll have fun. Now go!” he said, waving him off as he went back to work.
“Later, Doctor Zed!” Jonathan said, leaving the lab.

Walking out of the lab, Jonathan saw a man lying on the ground, covered in dirt. He scrambled over to him and helped him up. “Hey, are you alright?” he asked as he helped the man stand. The man nodded. “Yes, i’m fine. They just roughed me up a bit.” he said. “Tell me, what is your name?” Jonathan asked.
“I’m Eric.” he responded.
“Well, Eric, why don’t you come along with me? I’m headed to the ball. We can have some fun together, you and I. And i’ll make sure to keep you out of trouble.” he reassured, putting his arm over Eric’s shoulder.

@Runa
“Thanks.” Eric said to Surius as the pair left.

Surius nods. “It is just my duty.” He said. He thought about the ball: It was a likely place to find troublemakers. As such, he followed the two.

@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
Soon, the group arrived at the ball. It was a busy event, the large ballroom was filled with many people in elaborate dresses and suits. They were all dancing and having fun. “Well, this is it I guess.” Jonathan said as he began to walk around the ballroom.

He might see the masked form of Ciestaal walking around, with the strange red orb floating around him in random patterns.

Surius walks around, making sure everyone is obeying the laws.

“Well this is interesting!” Henry smirks, eying the guests
“Shall I get your tea sir?” his butler asks
“No need!” Henry chuckles