The First Resistance (RP topic)

“Stand down from what? All I want to do is end this war”

“And so do we all. But we mustn’t fight amongst ourselves.” Michael said, looking around at everyone.
“And that goes for all of you…”
@Jcton
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@meepinater

Kyran raised his hands.
“I didn’t say a thing. I merely want to rid the world of this threat.”

“That is a violent goal…” Kremit sighs

“And yet it’s the least bloody option”

“There is always a less violent option then genocide!”

“Unfortunately, only we can be the ones who defeat the Xir’algath.” Michael declared, as he turned to Raphael, Truth, and Ayet.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
“We must go. We need to hurry and stop the Xir’algath before it’s too late.”

“Finally we can concur”

“Let us go.” Michael said, unsheathing his sword as he, Raphael, and the other 5 Angels headed to the door.

Surius followed, as did Ciestaal.

Suddenly, they would find themselves being blocked off by two angel knight guards. “We’re sorry, but we can’t risk your safety.” Michael explained.

Ciestaal stops, but Surius continues. “You are committing an obstruction of justice, cease, before I must take action against your breaking of the law.” He says robotically.

“We are leaving you to your own devices automaton”

“We are not breaking any laws. This is for your own welfare.”

“My welfare means nothing if criminals are not brought to justice, so that is what I must do.”

Michael, after weighing the options, reluctantly let Surius through.
“The rest of you stay here.” He commanded.

“Would you like us to take you to the criminals?”

Ciestaal nods and sits down, while Surius follows.

Kremit sadly watched
“I promised my liege I would not intervene but…” he pauses, his voice goes deeper and his appearance changes, he was Leonardo the entire time!
“I cannot allow you to extinct an entire species!” Leonardo says, he is about 20 foot tall
“Ayet I do not know much about but you, but Michelangelo and Raphael? You two should know better! I knew your fathers and their fathers and their fathers fathers!”
@Mctoran
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Leonardo flew beside Raphael and Michael, who nodded in acknowledgment.
“We must go now.” Michael said, flying to the door.