The First Resistance (RP topic)

Jonathan remained silent as he watched. He prayed that he wouldn’t have to participate on the fight.

“Hey…” Styrke said as he strolled up to the guards. “What is it?” A guard asked.
“Have you ever heard of ‘the man’?” Asked Styrke.
“Who?”
“THE MUFFIN MAN!” he roared, clocking the guards in their faces.

“Now!” Styrke shoured to Kyran.

Kyran snapped the book closed with a loud cry, in some unkown language. A blue circle appeared, and Kyran leapt into it.

Styrke followed after,then followed by Inhlenor, Dr. Zed, Martha, and Eric. “Come on!” Eric called back to Jonathan.
“B-but I don’t want-” Jonathan tried to protest, before also being yanked through the portal.

@Runa
The only remaining person to enter the portal was Ciestaal.

Ciestaal followed.

They would find themselves outside of the palace/building, and a good distance away so as not to be spotted easily.

As Ayet, Truth, and the other ls fought The Xir’algath, a portal suddenly opened.

Kyran, Jonathan, Dr, Zed, Martha, Eric, Styrke, Inhlenor and Ciestaal spilled out of the portal, and began to join in the fight.

#“WHAT DID I SAY!?”

“We’re going to fight, whether you like it or not!” Styrke declared, as he decapitated a nearby Xir’algath with Skullbreaker.

#“DECAPITATION DOES NOTHING YOU UNEDUCATED SIMIAN!”

1 Like

Before Styrke responded, the Xir’algath reformed and slashed at him. Styrke just barely dodged, blocking with his weapon.
“If you’re so smart in this matter, why don’t you tell me how to kill them yourself?!”

Ayet released a bolt towards it

“Sorry, but I don’t happen to have one of those.” Styrke commented.
“Tell me how I can kill them.”

Ayet zoomed in close

“You can’t.”

Watch me.” He hissed, as he charged in to fight more Xir’algath.

“I tell you this because I am trying to protect you!”

“Protect me from what?! You’re not my over-protective mother. I am a grown-■■■ man. You should be more worried about yourself!” Styrke said as he fought more Xir’algath.

Ayet sunk his hands into his monstrous head in psychological pain over the IDIOCY of this creature

“Of course you wouldn’t understand…you’re not mortal like me.”

“I’ll have you know that I am fully capable of “the death” My life span just happens to be 10 billion years.”

“Well mine is much shorter in comparison. Humans live faster lives, and so things like love, family, they become more immediately important concerns on our lives. And that is what I’m fighting for.”