The First Resistance (RP topic)

Kyran sent a few magical swords at the alien.

Ciestaal had a small rod of energy come by his head to block the strike, then turned to face the Xir’algath.

The Xir’algath formed long, needle-thin spikes from his body, and ejected them at Ciestaal.

@meepinater
The Xir’algath slashed at Kyran’s blades with his sword-hand.

The blades would fall to the ground. Kyran groaned in disappointment, before sending a small whirlwind at the Xir’algath.

The Xir’algath was left dizzied by the wind.

Kyran then sent a boulder at the alien.

Ciestaal would bat them away with a tendril, then go with a pinpoint jab towards the Xir’algath’s body, at the closest equivalent to pressure points they would have.

@Runa
@meepinater
The Xir’algath’s body jerked around, before falling limp to the ground. The other Xir’algath was crushed by the boulder. They were now all dead.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
When the dust settled, Jonathan, Dr. Zed, Styrke and Martha approached Ayet.
“I know you told us not to come, but we have to be allowed to fight these things.”

Kyran straightened and tapped his staff on the ground.
“Well, that wasn’t bad.”

Ayet said nothing, they trebled before backhanding Stryke away.

#“NEVER DISOBEY ME AGAIN!”

Styrke took the hit, not saying anything.
“He is right. We strictly ordered for you to stay put.” Michael said, floating towards them.
@meepinater
@Runa

Kyran examined the angel.

“You know of the Maiar, do you not?”

“What is ‘The Maiar’?” Michael asked.

OOC: Also, I’m pretty sure you meant Kyran instead of Rohan.

“We’re an ancient race of beings, extremely powerful. We’ve been around longer than most other species of, well, anything. Not only that, but the Wizards’ council is one of the leading councils in this universe. I don’t really want to see how they will react when they see you restricting one of their fellow Maiar.” Kyran leaned into his staff.
“And I know for a fact that I have much more authority than you.”

1 Like

Michael hovered closer to Kyran.
“Not to sound condescending, but how exactly are the rulers of the Multiverse less powerful than you?”

“The Wizards’ council advises the rulers, and has been for millions and trillions of years.” Kyran informed Michael.
“If it wasn’t for us, there’s a good chance the Multiverse would be in flames. And the council sent me to stop the Xir’algath from trying again! I’ve done this before, successfully. And I will do it again. Don’t get in my way.”

Michael’s wings flapped for a moment.

“Very well. If you all want to fight so badly, than we shall let you.” He declared.
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa

1 Like

Kyran nodded.
“That’s better.”

“You shall have no funeral”

“That’s reassuring, thanks. But I can’t really die, per say.”