The First Resistance (RP topic)

“We continue, follow the Xir’algath (they aren’t stealthy) and eliminate them.”

Styrke, Eric and Dr. Zed rose up.
“We want to fight.”

“I think you’ve done enough, why don’t you help with the relief effort?”

Michael raised a hand.

“-If they want to fight, we could train them ourselves.we could sharpen them into adequate-enough warriors to help us take on The Xir’algath.” He suggested.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“No. They can help better by assisting refugees”

“We’ll see about that…” Raphael commented.

Five Months Later…

Nearly half an entire year had passed by now.
As promised by Raphael and the High Archanfels, those who wanted it would be given training under their guidance to become more capable warriors. The result was…odd, but it was nonetheless effective.
In this time period, Dr. Zed read up more on science educating himself about as much of the universe around him as he could. His projects further developed, and a functioning(though still yet-unbuilt) design of the teleportation gate was created. He was also spent time working on a design for another project: a weaponized cybernetic prosthetic limb, so that injured warriors could continue their battles.
Eric, meanwhile, mastered the art of ninjutsu, becoming a skilled, full-fledged ninja master.
Jonathan received combat and weaponry training, and he soon learned to fight for himself, and defend himself and others from harm of need be.
Martha, however, decided not to fight unlike the others. She took a more passive approach, and settled into Marriage with Jonathan.

As for The Xir’algath, they had been spotted around the planet, but hadn’t yet launched a large-scale attack. But they were definitely planning something.

We now join the warriors in the present, in Lamurix’s castle…
@Runa
@meepinater
@Jcton
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“WHY DO WE NOT FIGHT NOW?!” Ayet’s condition had only worsened his body had grown much more uniform and armour-like a far cry from his chaotic golden state

“I’ve already told you, brother. We cannot fight an unseen enemy…” Nathaniel said, slightly irritated.
“We need to first wait for them to make their move and become vulnerable.” Hydron added, loading his gun.

“WE HAVE SEEN THEM, THAT SHOULD BE REASON ENOUGH”

“But we do not know their location.” Said Dr. Zed.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“STEALTH MATTERS NOT WHEN YOU SCORCH THE GALAXY”

“We are not yet ready to resort to such methods.” Said Michael, who turned to Ciestaal. "Don’t you agree? He asked him.
@Runa

“If we must, we must, though I believe we can likely find other ways, first.” He answers.

“Exactly.” Commented Raphael.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“FINE”

If Ayet turned to see Jonathan and Martha, he would see them holding hands, both of which wore a wedding ring.
“Ayet, things aren’t so bad. We still have many things in life to enjoy.” Jonathan commented.

“I couldn’t care less.” He hissed, clearly he was not built for waiting

“Ayet, I can promise that we will find the Xir’algath eventually.” Michael assured.

“I need some time alone.” Ayet stated as he quickly stood up and headed out of the sitting room

The High Archangels eyed him suspiciously, but chose not to say anything.
@L.O.S.S-KAL