The First Resistance (RP topic)

##“How dare you…”

“How dare I what?” Asked Raphael.
“I may put up with a lot from you, Ayet, but that’s because I care about you. We’re friends, aren’t we?” He said.
“So can you just please trust me, as a friend?”

##“HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ‘BROTHER’ HOW DARE YOU TARNISH MY PERFECTION WITH YOUR UGLINESS! I AM BEAUTIFUL AND DIVINE! I AM THAT WHICH UNITES! I. AM. RAPTURE!”

And with that a thin beam of concentrated nuclear energy ionised the air in and around the barrier tearing through it as the atmosphere begins to convert into plasma

Raphael grinned.
"And yet you call me ‘pretty boy’… " he whispered under his breath, before turning to Ciestaal, Surius and Kyran.

@Runa
@meepinater
“NOW!” He called out.

Kyran stopped the shield, the shimmering energy disappearing.

Ciestaal surrounds the plasma with a barrier of soul energy, trying to press it inwards towards him.

Surius, his options being limited, decides to just…fire his laser.

Hydron followed up by firing a barrage of laser blasts at Ayet.

Styrke blasted a beam of absorbed kinetic energy from Skullbreaker at Ayet.

Jonathan opened fire on Ayet with a gun that he had on hand.

Lasers, plasma, kinetic energy, ballistics. All impacted the sentient star being. All gave no reaction as the entity advanced on them, the very air around it slowly destabilised into plasma.

Jonathan began to bag away, intimidated.

“You got any other tricks up your sleeve?” He asked Kyran.

“Yeah.” Kyran tapped his stafff on the grouns, a portal opening below Ayet and moving uo around him, transporting him to an isolated moon, lest he somehow escaped the portal.

Raphael watched anticipantly, hoping this would work.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Ayet the ever scummy entity of starlight walked over the portal, stepping on the air. They then pointed their finger at the staff, which began to quickly heat up. Very quickly.

OOC: Now what happens when something becomes really hot really quickly?

Jonathan watched as Kyran’s staff heated up.
@meepinater

Kyran yelped and dropped the staff.
“Fine, then.”
He summoned a powerful ball of energy and chucked it at Ayet.

Meanwhile, Michael stared down at a device that he held in his hand. He felt conflicted about using it.

OOC: they explode

The staff ruptured into a mass of plasma due to the instantaneous heat ■■■■■ the blast sending the ball off course

Kyran stumbled back, his face pale with shock.
“Never, in all my years…”

##“And now as the curtain rises for the finale so do I rise to godhood.”

Michael rose up, facing Ayet.
“Not if I can help it.” He said, holding a device that Ayet would probably recognize, and not for a good reason. It appeared to be some sort of “pager”.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Ayet stretched their hand skyaward, the sun was over head, pulsing.