The First Resistance (RP topic)

Kyran burst in, eyes quite literally aflame.
“No!” He roared, kicking at Jonathan.
Rohan formed a shield around the child.

The Gamenaster rolled back, tucking his legs in.
“Well well well, isn’t this a surprise?” He said as he rose to his feet.

Surius, who had followed, didn’t hesitate to fire laser after laser blast at Jonathan. “Jonathan Servastus, you are wanted for murder, and as such you must face the full extent of the law.” He said robotically as he fired.

Kyran swung his staff at Jonathan. “You killed your love. You are no longer worthy of my mercy.”

Jonathan blocked Kyran’s staff with his can, and he deflected Surius’ blast with a shield formed from his robotic arm.
“I have to thank you two for giving me this arm. I’ll admit It is quite useful.”
@Runa
@meepinater

Upon impact, the staff unleashed a blast lf powerful energy at Jonathan’s mind, intending to incapacitate them.

1 Like

The Gamemaster ducked and he swung his can at Kyran’s legs, intending to sweep him off his feet.

Kyran hopped over it.
Rohan grabbed the baby and made his way out of the room.
“Go!” Kyran said to the others.

1 Like

The Gamemaster ran out of the building, and Styrke and Hydron followed afterward.

“Jonathan, stop-” The Gamemaster cut Hydron off as he drove a device into his neck, scrambling his programming and deactivating him. He kicked the lifeless android aside as Styrke sharged at him.

The Gamemaster swiftly stepped aside as Styrke brought Skullbreaker down upon the ground. The Gamemaster then kicked Styrke in the neck and brought him down to his knees. Styrke called Skullbreaker to his hand, but The Gamemaster caught it mid-flight and held it high above his head in his left arm.
Styrke was wide-eyed in shock as The Gamemaster then bashed him in the head with_Skullbreaker_ and sent him flying miles away, fulfilling the weapon’s namesake.

He then turned to Eric. Eric, in fear, began quickly scrambling away. The Gamemaster extended his hand to Eric.
“My friend Eric, I had sworn to protect you and I still intend to stand by that. Come with me. In my service you will be wanted and needed. You will have purpose.” He said.

Eric, after briefly looking back, took The Gamemaster’s hand. He rose onto his feet, and together they stepped through the portal, The Gamemaster carrying Skullbreaker and Hydron’s body.
The portal then abruptly closed.

The Angel’s stood shocked. "“How…how could have this happened…?” Auriel quietly mumbled to herself.
@meepinater
@Runa

Rohan cradled the baby.
“The kid’s safe.”
Kyran was bent over Martha’s body, trying to perform a resurrection spell.

Martha was dead, her eyes glazed over.

“How could have we lost so much?” Truth said, clenching his fists in anger.

Kyran stood up silently.
“This is my fault.” he muttered.
“If I had destroyed the machine quicker…”
he shook his head.

A hand was put over Kyran’s shoulder.

“It wasn’t your fault. None of us could have perceived this.” Said Gabriel.
Everyone stood in a long, solemn silence for a moment.

Meanwhile…
The Xir’algath were mounting their forces, as Taghiat Quasia prepared to commence his invasion. Suddenly, however, The Gamemaster teleported into the Mothership’s control room. Guns were aimed at The Gamemaster, but Taghiat waved them away.
You must be either incrediblybold or incrediblys tupid to have come here. Tell me, mortal, why have you came?” he hissed.

The Gamemaster stood before Taghiat. “I have come…to make a deal.” He said.
Taghiat smirked, and he sat back.
I’m Listening…

The End

1 Like

Closed at request of GM