The Flash (And Co.) Earth 513 (UPDATED)

A couple days ago, I posted a topic about Making your own versions of superheroes.
Since then, I have been working on my own versions of characters in the Flash universe, since the Flash is my favorite DC superhero, and have called this universe 513.
I might end up writing the full story and posting it here, but the gist of the story is that at the time it starts, Barry Allen has been the Flash for a full year now. Leonard Snart is part of Team Flash, because TF gave him a robotic hand after a cold gun accident destroyed his left hand. The main antagonist is Shade, who, after Snart went good, took over the Rogues and has created this whole Crime Syndicate thing. Anyway, these are just my character designs for them.
UPDATED: So, I have been continuing to make my Flash Universe, and have completed three more additions; Batman, Weather Wizard, and Blue Beetle.
Batman, in my story, kind of takes over Oliver Queen’s role in the Flash’s life, as he becomes a sort of mentor to Barry. Well, I say mentor; more like constantly criticizing everything he does. This drawing was easy, as there’s not much you can do to make a different Batman.
Weather Wizard, in the story, becomes the second-in-command of the Rogues after Snart leaves, and in turn becomes the right hand to Shade after he takes over. For Mr. Mardon, I wanted to accomplish a younger version of him, and was able to incorporate a bit of his original costume.
And finally, there is Ted Kord, the Blue Beetle. In the story, Kord has been the Blue Beetle as long as Barry has been the Flash. The two are really good friends, and help each other out every now and then. For Blue Beetle, I mashed together the Kord version with the Reyes version, and got a really spectacular-looking high-tech bug suit. I am really pleased with this one.
Hopefully, more are on the way!
As always, C&C are welcome.

12 Likes

I thought Snart’s glove said “Stark” at first.

1 Like

Its actually a robotic hand.

Details.

1 Like

Now updated with three new characters!